Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Guest sith lord
I'll take ECW - I just loved the crowd being involved aspect of it. Seemed like it was just a bunch of drunk guys getting together to watch two other drunk guys beat the **** out of each other.

Oldskool NWA was hardcore long before hardcore was cool and unlike the ECW originals, the guys in the NWA actually could wrestle. It wasn't just about hitting someone with a chair or putting someone through a table.

So is Summerslam any good and is it worth enough to order the replay?

Not really. So far it's been average. I will say I love Stone Cold to death but seriously they use him for the same **** everytime he comes out and it sucks. If he were wrestling and on the mic without that terrible "What?!" gimmick then I wouldn't mind it.

Not really. So far it's been average. I will say I love Stone Cold to death but seriously they use him for the same **** everytime he comes out and it sucks. If he were wrestling and on the mic without that terrible "What?!" gimmick then I wouldn't mind it.

I see what you're saying, he little thing where he comes out challenges someone to something and then stunner them IS beyond old.

No kidding. That was a good match with a terrible, terrible ending. I'm boycotting until Cena no longer holds the title. I don't care if he loses it to Super Crazy. I'm done until he's gone.
Super Crazy as champ>Orton as champ :laugh: :silly:

Seriously though, Cena as champ>>>>>>>Khali as champ.

Good thing I didn't have to cough up any dough for that and my friend did, that was absolutely horrible. The Jim Morrison.....err I mean John Morrison and CM Punk as well as the Cena Orton match were both good matches that totally went to the ****ter at the end. Another disappointing WWE PPV

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=4178621&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

CLEARWATER - Police are investigating a car crash on Court Street approaching downtown. There are reports pro-wrestler Hulk Hogan's son was in the car and is hurt.

Witnesses say the yellow sports car careened out of control and hit a palm tree in the raised median of the four-lane road.

The wreck has shut down all traffic in both directions.

Paramedics and firefighters had to cut both occupants of the car from the wreckage. The car was destroyed by the impact.

The car reportedly belongs to Nicholas Alan Bollea, also known as Nick Hogan. He's one of the stars of the reality show Hogan Knows Best.

Nick is also a professional driver and is signed with Dodge on the professional drift circuit. He got his Formual Drift license in 2006

damn

Nick Hogan needs his license revoked. Isn't this the second high speed accident he's been in?

the first one was actually on the race track while he was drifting this one was he was being an idiot on a public highway I like the kid but Hogan needs to be a lot more tougher on this kid hes going to be lucky if he his passenger survives :(

Winner of the Least Entertaining Match of the Year

Batista versus The Great Khali

I told my dad, who is an avid Batista fan along with my brother, that it would be all kicks, hits, and pushes and sure enough it was and was even worse than I expected.

I'd have to agree with everyone that Orton vs. Cena was a great match, but if Cena goes another month with the title, I have got to convince myself from watching that crap and stick to TNA.

What am I saying?... HHH is back, there's no way I'm going to stop watching now.

There's only so much a wrestler can do against Kahli. The guy has no knees and has a bowling shoe for a chin.

I didn't really mean much disrespect to Batista, rather than already knowing how bad Khali matches are already. Mix the worst wrestler around (Khali) and quite possibly the third worst wrestler,Batista (although a distant 3rd behind Sandman) and that will make for a terrible match.