Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Here is the rumor I heard.

Years ago, I went to a house show in Atlantic City and the Headbangers won the tag titles. ( I think it was the Headbangers.. my memory is fuzzy) But, anyway, the tag titles changed hands during the house show and not once was it ever reported on Raw or anything. It was kind of forgotten about.

Anyone ever been to an ROH show? I just bought tickets for Glory By Honor VI Night 1 to see Misawa/KENTA vs. Morishima/Marufuji. Fourth row - I'm so pumped for this!! My first wrestling show and it has Mitsuharu Misawa, KENTA, and Maru. Hopefully Dragon's eye is healed up and there is some more Briscoes/Steenerico goodness.

Anyone ever been to an ROH show? I just bought tickets for Glory By Honor VI Night 1 to see Misawa/KENTA vs. Morishima/Marufuji. Fourth row - I'm so pumped for this!! My first wrestling show and it has Mitsuharu Misawa, KENTA, and Maru. Hopefully Dragon's eye is healed up and there is some more Briscoes/Steenerico goodness.

I have some RoH DVDs but haven't been able to make it to a show. IMO they are better than both TNA and WWE. THey put on a very good production. Enjoy the show!

I have some RoH DVDs but haven't been able to make it to a show. IMO they are better than both TNA and WWE. THey put on a very good production. Enjoy the show!

I got into it late 2005 and was amazed by how refreshing it was compared to some of the stuff WWE and TNA put on. Which DVD's do you have?

In the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer reports that Robert Huffman (King Booker) quit WWE when he was told that he was to be suspended for 60 days, as a punishment to the Signature Pharmacy bust. He was believed to have failed a Wellness Program test before, hence the 60 days suspension instead of 30.

While WWE is still trying to negotiate Huffman's staying with them, they're going on under the impression he's done. The two sides had been having troubles recently, with a major setback being John Laurinaitis' call to go with Florida for a developmental territory - where WWE would start from scratch - instead of going with Booker's already established PWA, which WWE had been loaning wrestlers to. After they made the call to stop that, Booker went to his friends at TNA and booked them for his shows instead, which didn't sit so well with anyone backstage, but they couldn't say much having pulled WWE talent from PWA.

Booker is pretty much set financially and has wanted out of wrestling for a while. At age 42, he's accomplished a lot, and thanks to his hip hop store doing well in Houston, and his two wrestling schools up and running, there's really no need for him to stick around

Where'd you hear this? I haven't seen anything on this.....

Wrestling Observer Newsletter

he was going to be suspended for 60 days for being roided up or whatever. Long story short, heat had been building up between Booker and the WWE for quite some time so he just quit instead of taking a suspension. I wouldn't be shocked to see him in TNA, to be honest.

I wouldn't be shocked to see him in TNA, to be honest.

No thanks. I liked Booker a lot about a decade ago, but I am a big TNA fan and he has not entertained me in a long time. Then again, guys like Diamond Dallas Page did not really get me fired up, but TNA saw it fit to sign him for a little while. Nothing they do really surprises me.