Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Guest sith lord

I was actually at Raw last night and I must admit, it wasn't nearly as bad as the one we went to last year in Rochester. I believe it was a sell out because some were outside needing tickets and I believe I saw a few turn aways, plus besides the seats in the upper deck that had covers on them, every seat looked filled. The crowd was really into it from beginning to end. Although he was booed by many, this was a pro Cena crowd. In the dark match after Raw went off the air, Cena defeated Randy Orton by pin fall to retain the WWE championship. All in all, still too much jumbo tron watching for my taste, but not a bad show and this coming from someone who's been critical of the WWE the past few years.

One more thing. $15 FOR A FRICKIN PROGRAM/MAGAZINE!?!?

I got to say that last nights Raw was the best I've seen in close to a year. I'm a sucker for the somewhat dumb jokes and am a huge fan of William Regal.

Although, I'm not so sure the Vince storyline is such a great idea.

In other news I just bought my tickets to the show on September 22nd which I mentioned earlier. Ticket prices were a choice of $22 and $42. I got the $22 tickets and got to pick out where I'll be sitting and even tested it out. The seat is better than I expected.

My family and I will be sitting in the red highlighted section, the section directly to the left of the aisle where we will be sitting are $42 seats, so I got the closest thing to $42 seats at a $22 price.

ringwy4.png

I don't know how many of you guys ever had a Sega Saturn, but I can vouch that this was easily the greatest wrestling video game ever made. And it's coming out for the PS2.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/811/811300p1.html

Buy it, I guarantee you won't be dissapointed....

Thanks for the tip! I have a Saturn with import chip for X-Men vs Street Fighter and Marvel vs Street Fighter. I'm defenitely going to check this Fire Pro out for the Saturn and later PS2.

:yes: No Mercy rocked.

And some of you guys still watch "ECW." :stop: It's not ECW, aand IMO anyone who watches it disgraces the REAL ECW.

Well I still watch it because I like Nitro..err Morrisson, Punk, Dreamer, Balls, Thorne and Richards. Otther than that...yeah...ECW is a watered down product of WWE. TNA has more interesting things going on in it. They just lack some talent. I think if they could pay their guys more they might get better people.