Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

TNA is such a garbage company.

You mean WWE?

Seriously, WWE has a freaking monopoly and their product is serious trash. There is nothing new in it and it is all predictable and boring.

TNA on the other hand...I think if they got rid of the cheesy cut scenes, the show would be much better. The wrestling is better but the story lines are meh. Need some Paul Heyman up in that place. That will never happen though.

You mean WWE?

Seriously, WWE has a freaking monopoly and their product is serious trash. There is nothing new in it and it is all predictable and boring.

TNA on the other hand...I think if they got rid of the cheesy cut scenes, the show would be much better. The wrestling is better but the story lines are meh. Need some Paul Heyman up in that place. That will never happen though.

Like comparing crap and old feet. they both stink.. I'm not a fanboi because the WWE is boring but TNA is just silly to me.

I just want one TNA fanboy to defend A) the signing and B) the push of the NASTY BOYS!

What year is this?

I'm a TNA fan and I am at a lost for words over the Nasty Boys. That match last night was a disgrace. I'm serious, if I were the Motor City Machine Guns and Beer Money, I'd ask for a release.

I honestly think it's part of the story. They have to have the Nasty's and Dudleys face off and then I think they will fade into the background. If that's not the case I think it's a total BS move and proof that Hogan is up to his same old BS.

Also, why do you have to be a fanboy if you find that one product is better than another?

Edited by cyfar
because I don't review what I type lol

I just want one TNA fanboy to defend A) the signing and B) the push of the NASTY BOYS!

What year is this?

I am not a TNA fanboy, but I do watch it from time to time...much more often than WWE. I was surprised to see the Nasty Boys on their first show, and was hoping it was just going to be a one and done type of thing. Sadly, it was not.

Ric Flair's wife charged with assualt...

Wonder if she was running around yelling Whoo!!!.....:)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/22/AR2010022204315.html

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Police say the wife of pro wrestler Ric Flair has been charged with assaulting him in their North Carolina home.

In a statement, Flair called the incident an unfortunate disagreement and said he did nothing wrong.

Eh, TNA puts on better matches, but they have weak ass storylines and giving ppl like the Nasty Boys a push is laughable at best. WWE has boring matches, the guest GM thing is crap, and the NXT is pretty much Tough Enough 2.0...hopefully there isn't a Maven this time around ;).

As a lifelong WWF/E fan, I can only pray they change this thing up, but I'm not holding my breath.

Eh, TNA puts on better matches, but they have weak ass storylines and giving ppl like the Nasty Boys a push is laughable at best. WWE has boring matches, the guest GM thing is crap, and the NXT is pretty much Tough Enough 2.0...hopefully there isn't a Maven this time around ;).

As a lifelong WWF/E fan, I can only pray they change this thing up, but I'm not holding my breath.

Check back JBird...I believe they put the titles on them. *shakes head* I am not really sure what they are doing with Samoa Joe either but I'm not liking it so far. They had the man job out to Orlando Jordan....c'mon.

Did anyone watch Elmination Chamber? I thought the chamber matches were pretty good, especially the way the SD one ended.

We get ANOTHER Cena match at WrestleMania for the title:mad:

Counting WM20, Cena has been in a Title match every year (5 WWE/World Titles Matches and 1 U.S. Title match)...his record? 5-1....Damn you, Vince!!!

HBK-Taker, Part II.....If this is the main event, I'll be extra excited

• 2 weeks later...
We get ANOTHER Cena match at WrestleMania for the title:mad:

Counting WM20, Cena has been in a Title match every year (5 WWE/World Titles Matches and 1 U.S. Title match)...his record? 5-1....Damn you, Vince!!!

Ugh...joy. And WMXX was his U.S. Title match against the Big Show. So he's been in six straight WM main events... :wtf: