Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

If you thought last nights show was good, then you guys have really lowered your expectations. IMO, Mike Tyson was horrible on the Mic and in the ring.

I get you but I think seeing Mike in a ring was something special. Back in 98 he didn't get as physical as he did last night. I've always thought if you could cage the beast within Mike and get him to be a worker and controlled he could be a wrestler. Seeing some of that come to light last night to me was special. I enjoyed him much more then other recent hosts (Nothing beats seeing Mark Cuban put through a table live though). And when could Mike ever talk on a mic? Never, that's not his thing

Who didn't see a triple threat match with Cena, Kofi and Orton for a chance to face Sheamus at RR and who didn't see Tyson double crossing Jericho to end the night with him and DX posing in the ring coming?

The Tyson double cross is one thing, but Kofi Kingston getting a chance to fight in the main event for the Title after losing the past week again to Orton was a bit of a surprise to me. All signs were pointing to Kofi's push ending and I think offically it did yesterday but at least he had another shot to shine in the main event. I also figured that Cena would win the triple threat. I'm looking forward to Orton Sheamus at the Rumble.

The only good part of last nights show was MVP and The Miz.

The Miz is always great. MVP, meh. He talked way too much last night. I'm not a fan. Just my opinion of course

I've emailed TNA about this situation. I don't want him suspended, I want him fired.

I did not like him on there in the first place. He is a prick.

But I sure don't want to see him anywhere on TNA, or anywhere period for a long, long time. The longer the better.

He makes his money by stirring the pot, but this time, as well as other times in the past, he has gone too far. The underlying point he is trying to make can be argued, but, not surprisingly, he did an awful job in making it.

I did not like him on there in the first place. He is a prick.

But I sure don't want to see him anywhere on TNA, or anywhere period for a long, long time. The longer the better.

He makes his money by stirring the pot, but this time, as well as other times in the past, he has gone too far. The underlying point he is trying to make can be argued, but, not surprisingly, he did an awful job in making it.

This. Fair point, dumb-ass comment.

I thought it was at its best when Christian was the champ and ****. But he went back to ECW. It got a little watered down until the Main Event Mafia came about (NWO clones) but it was cool. Then I quit watching it until Hogan came back. Also, Flair is back.

Watch out Vince........they will start airing on Monday nights and the war will start again.

That's when wrestling was at it's all time best, the Monday night wars, WCW vs. RAW. It's about to happen again my friends, I can't wait.

Two of those people are the ones that made wCw go under.
That's a matter of opinion. WCW tore raw up for a while. I think it was more them not letting go and changing it up that ruined WCW.

I want head to head competition, that's when both brands were at their best.

I'm siked. Growing up my favorite event of the year was not Wrestlemania, it was the Royal Rumble. I'll be getting it tonight even though all the matches outside of the actual rumble suck. Plus they've only announced like 25 of the 30 wrestlers so there could be surprises as well.

I thought it was at its best when Christian was the champ and ****. But he went back to ECW. It got a little watered down until the Main Event Mafia came about (NWO clones) but it was cool. Then I quit watching it until Hogan came back. Also, Flair is back.

Watch out Vince........they will start airing on Monday nights and the war will start again.

That's when wrestling was at it's all time best, the Monday night wars, WCW vs. RAW. It's about to happen again my friends, I can't wait.

Actually wrestling was at its best in the 80's. You had the NWA, WWF, AWA and World Class and all of them were doing decent business.