Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Raw ended so typical... EVERYONE knew Vince would double cross Bret. If they really wanted to make it a story line they should've kept the truce between Bret, Shawn and Vince for a while then Bret and Vince double cross Shawn..

BUT

TNA ended so awesome tonight!! I cant believe they have all the wrestling legends in one organization. Hogan, Nash, Hall, Flair, Sting, Foley.. But the suspense that they created with the way it ended not knowing who Hogan would side with or what Hogan would do when Foley got attacked was a great way to get viewers watching again. I haven't watched Wrestling in 8 years and TNA has me interested in watching next week.

Ah well. Aside from that, from what I expected with Hart's return (with the exception of the insane opener), it's been a pretty disappointing Raw. I can't believe I'm going to actually say this but I'm glad I also recorded TNA now.

Your going to see WWE stars popping up on TNA just like WCW did 15 years ago. Its about to get crazy. If they get The Rock or Cena.. its over!

TNA pulled out all the stops tonight. The matches, presentation and call backs were all better than what RAW had to offer. WWE made the mistake of acknowledging the other show on air. On top of that, I can't think of one decent match from tonight other than the Kofi/Orton man and that had a typical ending.

Your going to see WWE stars popping up on TNA just like WCW did 15 years ago. Its about to get crazy. If they get The Rock or Cena.. its over!

No chance in hell they can get the Rock That guy is a full time actor now and he wants to do side projects with the WWF.

Yeah um I watched the TNA product last night.. I'm no fan of what the WWE has been doing since 2002 but the TNA effort was corny and laughable in a pathetic sort of way. Not to say seeing Bret Hart geezering around the ring wasn't just as bad but don't act like the TNA show was great, because it wasn't, they both sucked imo. However Orton and Kofi put on a good match.

No chance in hell they can get the Rock That guy is a full time actor now and he wants to do side projects with the WWF.

Who predicted Hogan going to WCW or him going back to the WWE in 2002? It was a far fetched thought but he went. The Rock is not an A list movie star.And all actors take gigs that take them different places for the $$. If TNA makes him an offer he cant refuse he'll definitely go.

Who predicted Hogan going to WCW or him going back to the WWE in 2002? It was a far fetched thought but he went. The Rock is not an A list movie star.And all actors take gigs that take them different places for the $$. If TNA makes him an offer he cant refuse he'll definitely go.

The Rock's new movie is about being a tooth fairy. I'm sure if the money's right he'd go back to wrestling.

I'm a little disappointed with you guys. All this talk about Raw vs iMPACT and not one of you mentioned the match of the night. Angle vs AJ Styles was an instant classic. That was PPV quality on free TV.

And oh yeah, iMPACT was the better show.

Yes, it was a good match. I think in the 3 hours, they had maybe 5 matches total. So, that wasn't cool.

Though their point got across. They are going to push their young stars.....right now.

But, isn't that what WWF did with their Champ? I never saw the guy until recently.

I haven't watched wrestling since the Monday Night Wars when WCW was kicking RAW's ass. I just grew out of it. But last night I accidentally turned to TNA at 6pm and saw Hogan and all the old boys and got my nostalga going. So I immediatley flipped to USA knowing the WWF,er, WWE would be doing their best and I see Bret Hart returning. Looks like the Monday Night Wars are back. I won't be watching but it's good to know pro wrestling is trying again.

He probably got paid a good 5-6 million to play the tooth fairy. You wil never see him step foot in a TNA 6 sided ring.l

I'm a little disappointed with you guys. All this talk about Raw vs iMPACT and not one of you mentioned the match of the night. Angle vs AJ Styles was an instant classic. That was PPV quality on free TV.

And oh yeah, iMPACT was the better show.

Yeah that was an instant classic and for sure my bad for not mentioning it. I've never seen AJ Styles wrestle before because I mainly just watch WWE. But Impact WAS the better show. You know why? At the end of the show I decided I wanted to watch the next episode TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS. And that is how you get the people into a weekly wrestling television show.

Hogan was making Ninja Turles sequels and movies with Lonnie Anderson.

The Rock is the star of live-action Disney films.

The Rock will pop into the WWE every two years or so when they give him a big appearance fee and he needs the publicity for a movie. He will do a 10 minute promo and give someone the people's elbow. And then he will be gone for another two years.

Though Vince may be pissed at him. He blackmailed them into putting his dad into the Hall of Fame (which was utterly undeserving) and then cut a promo on the entire roster. That had to be fun.

I haven't watched wrestling in years but my all time favorite era of wrestling was when Sting left and became the dude that jump out the rafters with a bat...then the NWO came along, only to be divided into NWO and NWO Wolfpack...Sting in Red n Black..Kevin Nash and Scott Hall...was good back then.

But, stuff I used to HATE was how they start storylines and left them unfinished...like when they tried to get DDP to join the wolfpack..DDP be was like " I can't believe I'm doing this" then he got jumped and they NEVER finished that story off..That and there was NEVER a clean match...always had someone to interfere...or cheat. I don't know how WWE is now, but a lot of the time when triple H was the champ..he would win clean even as a "heel".

Anyway, it was great to see Nash and Hall....but those guys are old now so it isn't near as interesting...it's a shame too. Wrestling today just doesn't appeal to me, with bad characters to everything being so CORNY...it feels more for the teenagers I guess.

Edited by Bat~man

Though Vince may be pissed at him. He blackmailed them into putting his dad into the Hall of Fame (which was utterly undeserving) and then cut a promo on the entire roster. That had to be fun.

Wait a minute. You don't think Rocky Johnson should be in the WWE Hall of Fame?

Hogan was making Ninja Turles sequels and movies with Lonnie Anderson.

The Rock is the star of live-action Disney films.

The Rock will pop into the WWE every two years or so when they give him a big appearance fee and he needs the publicity for a movie. He will do a 10 minute promo and give someone the people's elbow. And then he will be gone for another two years.

I'm not saying Hogan was a bigger actor than The Rock. But Hogan had some headliners including The Nanny, suberban commando and No Holds Barred. All movies that would equate to the same tier as the Rock's movies in our era today. Did any of you really go to the movies to see the Scorpion King?? lol

But Hogan has actually become a bigger star of late with his TV show breaking records and his appeal to the younger audience. So for him to go to TNA is really unexpected. I dont think the Rock will go right now but if TNA gets traction and offers the right money Mr. Johnson will go when his acting career dies down.. And trust me it will.

Edited by redskins55