Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/articles/11239090/12055092

Swap thing

Access Hollywood host Nancy O’Dell feels right at home breaking news on some of the hottest happenings in Tinseltown. Perhaps that’s why it appeared fitting for her to drop a beautiful bombshell on the WWE Universe: that she met with SmackDown and ECW General Managers Theodore Long and Tiffany over the weekend, and they agreed for Divas from all three brands to be traded.

The Hollywood insider even announced two of the trades on Monday night’s broadcast: Melina has been traded from SmackDown to Raw, while Beth Phoenix will move from Raw to SmackDown.

In addition to the two announced trades, the following Diva brand exchanges are being revealed exclusively on WWE.com:

Mickie James traded from Raw to SmackDown

Rosa Mendes traded from Raw to ECW

Brie & Nikki Bella traded from ECW to Raw

Eve traded from SmackDown to Raw

For all the latest developments regarding WWE Superstars and Divas, be sure to check back with WWE.com.

I just started watching TNA recently, and they had some crazy matches tonight!

Some crazy X rope match with two tag teams. Now that was a tag match!

I'll be watching TNA for a little while since WWE is trash now.

Anyone else been watching TNA?

I watch TNA. It has really gotten good.

Wha?

I like the Bischoff move, but Hogan? Gains them credibility with the casual fan, I guess.

Maybe they are trying to step it up a little now that the WWE product is down, IMO.

I dunno man, I gotta say I really enjoyed last night's RAW. One of the better ones I've seen in awhile.. All they need to do is get rid of Hornswaggle.. It's been far too long since HBK has been in a the title picture.

Wha?

I like the Bischoff move, but Hogan? Gains them credibility with the casual fan, I guess.

Maybe they are trying to step it up a little now that the WWE product is down, IMO.

Funny that they made this move today because I attended RAW last night and while watching that borefest I told my nephew that if TNA want to compete with the WWE, now's the time.

I do agree with you. The Bischoff move could be really good, I'm not to sure about the Hogan move. But it does give them a little bit more credibility.

I dunno man, I gotta say I really enjoyed last night's RAW. One of the better ones I've seen in awhile.. All they need to do is get rid of Hornswaggle.. It's been far too long since HBK has been in a the title picture.

If that was one of the best RAW's in a while, then the WWE has really fallen off. The Big Show in the main event? That's the best they can do?

Edited by blue collar

If this makes sense, I actually like Hulk Hogan but I dislike Terry Bollea. I like the Bischoff move better.

Makes tons of sense. Hogan's character will always be remembered as an all time great. He's one of the major reasons I am such a fan. Now the behind the scenes stuff that I've heard about the man behind the character are the reason I cringe when I hear he is signing with TNA.

I haven't watched WWE in weeks. What's been going on?

Austin came back to form 2 man power trip with HHH, and HHH turned on Michaels. Vince was the mind behind it, and he gave Austin and HHH title shots at the next PPV. Austin vs Taker HHH vs Cena Yea right. I wish. lol I miss the good ol' days

Austin came back to form 2 man power trip with HHH, and HHH turned on Michaels. Vince was the mind behind it, and he gave Austin and HHH title shots at the next PPV. Austin vs Taker HHH vs Cena Yea right. I wish. lol I miss the good ol' days

Haha. You almost tricked me. Lol

Edited by terrifNick21