Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Caught on the last few weeks of Raw's and TNA's today. The Raw with Jesse Ventura was AWESOME, if you haven't seen Raw in a while I highly recommend watching it. TNA's work was good, they are doing a good job of keeping things interesting. That's a damn shame about Umaga. Got to catch up on Smackdown this weekend but wrestlings been fun lately for sure!

Hulk Hogan was at the Ultimate Fighter Finale last night. When they interviewed him he said they (TNA) are going head to head with WWE on monday night starting Jan 4th.

Oh god..please let this happen. It'll be a great time to be a wrestling fan again.

Mark Cuban just got slammed through a table. Mad props to him for that bump haha.

I was there last night. The bump's online if anyone missed it. Loved this moment. The show was pretty lame otherwise. Probably will be the only time ever that Jericho faces DX in a handicap match. So after the cameras went off the air they held a 6 man tag which was the match of night featuring DX and John Cena vs. Big Show, Jericho, and Randy Orton. Near the end of the match everyone got in the ring at once and Jericho and Big Show fell out of the ring leaving Orton in the ring alone. Orton tries to get them not to kick his ass and asks to be in DX and the guys played to the crowd until they took turns putting thier finshers on Orton. After that each of them got a 3 count and the bell rang and it was announced they won. Seeing that three times was fun

I was there last night. The bump's online if anyone missed it. Loved this moment. The show was pretty lame otherwise. Probably will be the only time ever that Jericho faces DX in a handicap match. So after the cameras went off the air they held a 6 man tag which was the match of night featuring DX and John Cena vs. Big Show, Jericho, and Randy Orton. Near the end of the match everyone got in the ring at once and Jericho and Big Show fell out of the ring leaving Orton in the ring alone. Orton tries to get them not to kick his ass and asks to be in DX and the guys played to the crowd until they took turns putting thier finshers on Orton. After that each of them got a 3 count and the bell rang and it was announced they won. Seeing that three times was fun

I go to my share of shows and that ending sounds about right.

I go to my share of shows and that ending sounds about right.

I figured the show would be a let down over the last two-three weeks of shows building up this weekends PPV but it was a bigger let down then even I thought. It's always fun to see live wrestling. I'm wrestling with the idea of going to San Antonio this weekend to see the ppv. The only thing stopping me is my drive. The shows 4 hours from my house. It would end at 10 and I'd get home at 3, have to be up at 6 for work. Plus that long of a drive means no partying. The event looks exciting and I want to go but might have to skip it.

I'm not sure if a new Monday Night Wars will be a good thing. You'll have both shows going up against 24 & Hereos. I'm sure that most of us here watch all four shows. And a dvr will only record two shows. Then again I tend to catch Hereos on Hulu anyways. :whoknows:

I think TNA really needs to get a concrete direction ready to go in when they move to Monday Night. Hopefully it will cause Vince to do away with Monday Night Rated PG.

I'm not sure if a new Monday Night Wars will be a good thing. You'll have both shows going up against 24 & Hereos. I'm sure that most of us here watch all four shows. And a dvr will only record two shows. Then again I tend to catch Hereos on Hulu anyways. :whoknows:

I think TNA really needs to get a concrete direction ready to go in when they move to Monday Night. Hopefully it will cause Vince to do away with Monday Night Rated PG.

Mine does four at once. ^_^

And, :fingersx:

Edited by SonOfWashington
ACW knows his smiley code better than I.

Wow...that Raw sucked (and I only saw the 2nd half of it)

Dennis Miller = FOREVER lame

Batista's "Kanye moment"= Superlame

Screw Michael Cole...I don't care about him at all

the "one night only DX Army"...gimme a break

Cena being devoted again and vowing not to lose another match...God no...

the only good was HBK challenging Undertaker to a rematch