Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Sting is a heel?? Has he ever been a heel before in his career?
He was a Tweener during the NWO thing, when nobody was sure whose side he was on, but I THINK that's it.

Nope, according to Wiki, he was heel pre-WCW. And somewhat in the last run of WCW.

He was a Tweener during the NWO thing, when nobody was sure whose side he was on, but I THINK that's it.

Yeah I remember that from my flippin back and forth days. I've been a wwf/e guy only for the most part. I'd love for WWE to come out with that Sting DVD, I'd be interested in watching. That would be cool of WWE too since he never wrestled for them but they own all his best stuff.

Sting is a heel?? Has he ever been a heel before in his career?

He came out last week during the Flair Styles vs Hogan Abyss tag match. Then beat the **** outta Hogan & Abyss with the bat. Then backstage screamed at Dixie Carter that he didn't owe her a damn thing while pushing her out of the way. Dixie booked him in a match against a surprise opponent. Turn out it was a debuting RVD who pinned Sting in no time. At which point Sting beat the wholly hell outta RVD with the bat. Several times. Hogan came out, Sting beat the **** outta him again & then when separated by security, Sting beat RVD's ass a couple more times.

He came out last week during the Flair Styles vs Hogan Abyss tag match. Then beat the **** outta Hogan & Abyss with the bat. Then backstage screamed at Dixie Carter that he didn't owe her a damn thing while pushing her out of the way. Dixie booked him in a match against a surprise opponent. Turn out it was a debuting RVD who pinned Sting in no time. At which point Sting beat the wholly hell outta RVD with the bat. Several times. Hogan came out, Sting beat the **** outta him again & then when separated by security, Sting beat RVD's ass a couple more times.

Yeah that definitely qualifies as a heel turn lol.

No TNA Thursday night replay this week.

Set your DVRs.

Stone Cold hosting RAW.

Hogan vs Freshly Heel Turned Sting on TNA.

DVRing sucks for me now.....I have TNA and 24 recording and am in the other room watching RAW.....I'm glad TNA is going head to head with RAW, I believe it's good for the industry, but I wish they would have once 24 was over :D

Well my return to watching WWE lasted about 30 minutes. I'm sure I'll catch Wrestlemania on a stream though. That's what I did last year. I can't believe this guy Sheamus has already been Champ. The belts once meant something.

Edited by Bzapf

Well my return to watching WWE lasted about 30 minutes. I'm sure I'll catch Wrestlemania on a stream though. That's what I did last year. I can't believe this guy Sheamus has already been Champ. The belts once meant something.

Shamus rules! Don't hate on the Irish......St. Patty's day is in two days dude!

Shamus rules! Don't hate on the Irish......St. Patty's day is in two days dude!

lol I think his gimmick is pretty good, but he can't have been around for that long and he has already won and lost the title. Seems a little ridiculous. I've never seem him wrestle except for that dumb/match promo.

• 2 weeks later...

WrestleMania tonight.

Hi from all at xtreams.tv

Just a quick reminder about today's BIG event of course WWE: Wrestlemania 26.

Live event starts 7pm ET/Midnight BST. Streams will be High Quality in Flash and Winamp/vlc.

We also have a replay of WWE - Hall of Fame 2010 at 2.30pm ET/7.30pm BST

You are advised to please sign up early, to make sure you are setup in good time. Getting help at the last minute will be difficult.

1 day subscription is only $2.45, please tell family and friends, don't miss out.

Thank you and all the best from all the staff at xtreams.tv.

Edited by TK