Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Regarding the Miz, I know it's cheap heat, but I love it when heel characters come out and take shots at whatever city their in, reminds me of Jerry Lawler from several years back.  For some reason though, I also enjoy the cheap pops that Mick Foley used to employ when he would name drop the city with a big thumbs up.  I guess I'm easy to entertain.

This incarnation of the Miz is the best version of him yet.  He's really starting to buy into the fact that no one likes him and that makes him a better heel.  Which in turn makes me like him a little more than I ever have.  So congrats to him.

The Lesnar/Cena match was awesome story telling.  I was hoping whoever they threw at Brock would get the **** kicked out of them.  It was really the only story that made sense.  Now the big question is where do they go from here?  Brock should only defend every so often ala UFC and maybe bring some prestige back to the midcard.  Thats my hope anyway.

Hypothetically speaking because this would NEVER happen, but if during Lesnar's coronation the lights went out and the sheep mask flashed, what would the crowd's reaction be? I'm asking because I see no current faces on the roster for Lesnar to even have a semi-interesting feud with considering how they've built him up. I feel like someone needs to swerve to be worthy of a feud with Brock. Maybe they have Reigns lose to him as Survivor Series and go on to win the RR?

They can always bring Taker back and have a two part contract signing on each of the minor PPVs leading up to Survivor Series.

I'm going outside the box here, but they should totally put them in black power outfits and call themselves something catchy and rhyming...Nation of Domination or something along those lines.

Wrestling NEVER handles racial stuff well. Maybe with the geek audience they have now, but everytime this has happened historically, you get the exact opposite reaction you want.

Now the Rock and Cena and Orton have rematch clauses plus the money in the Bank that could get the next title shot with Lesnar. The WWE made a mistake with Lesnar as a part time champion. If they had a problem with Daniel Bryant not being able to wrestle each week or be able to defend the Title more often.

Does the Miz or AJ demand their rematches tonight?

Edited by Gallen5862

Now the Rock and Cena and Orton have rematch clauses plus the money in the Bank that could get the next title shot with Lesnar. The WWE made a mistake with Lesnar as a part time champion. If they had a problem with Daniel Bryant not being able to wrestle each week or be able to defend the Title more often.

No idea where they go now. I don't know as much as you guys about the biz but I don't feel like they have a face that's over enough to feud with Lesnar as a part time champion. Maybe they just ride Cena a little longer.

I wonder if WWE is going to go anywhere with this Xavier Woods/Kofi/Big E kind-of-stable...

I'm so scared right now because I don't think they are. If they don't, that'll suck big time. The internet was buzzing about it to. I wonder why they haven't followed up on it yet?

The WWE made the right call, as far as what was best for business. People have been talking about the WWE since last night, who usually don't.

Word is that Vince and HHH are having problems on deciding who Brock should face at Wrestlemainia. The Rock or Roman Reigns? 

Word is that Vince and HHH are having problems on deciding who Brock should face at Wrestlemainia. The Rock or Roman Reigns? 

No way should it be The Rock. He's headlined the last 2 Mania's. Hell, I'd rather see a Brock vs Bray Wyatt main event at WM. Evil vs evil.

Edited by DM72

You and the rematch clauses. You love the goddamn rematch clauses.

And the Rock is NEVER wrestling again. He got hurt the last time and there is too much money to be made off movies to have him break his collarbone in a wrestling ring.

Ugh.

Neither.

The Rock should not wrestle again, and he certainly should not wrestle freaking Lesnar. He just switched to William Morris. I doubt they would love the idea of having Brock Lesnar give one of their top talents a dozen German suplexes.

And Reigns just does not look ready for prime time yet.

Anyway...is Brock really going to be the champ until Wrestlemania? That's 8 months of no title defenses on House shows.

To me, the money match is Brock-Bryan. I just want a month of Heyman cutting promos where he begs Bryan not to do it. Do not risk your health...your future...YOUR LIFE this way.

Christ, Heyman basically did this storyline in ECW with Mikey Whipwreck and The Sandman. And it was awesome. And that was with a guy who set up the ring and and a terrible worker who wrestled drunk.

I mean, you could sell the idea that Bryan could legitimately die in the ring with Brock.

But who knows if that's possible.

Reigns is just not ready yet. I would put him in a long-ass program with Cena because Cena CAN work and is generous might be able to teach Reigns. Orton is not the guy to get him ready.

In a perfect world with LKB booking WM

Brock-Bryan for the title.

Reigns-Cena in a #1 contenders match. Maybe Last Man Standing because Cena always does that stip well.

Stephanie McMahon-Rhonda Rousey (I totally stole with idea from Scott Keith because it is awesome)

Rollins-HHH

Ambrose-Wyatt for something or other.

If UT is still around, I may pair him up with Wyatt.

I doubt if Brock holds the title until WM. The article, on Bleacher Report, said something along the lines of Brock vacating the title, and then recapturing as WM approaches. Since he is a beast, he can get away with something like that. 

But y'all know my love for heels. I'll lose my mind if we could get a Bray vs Brock match sometime soon lol

Let the people decide who to cheer for. 

The rematch clause is one of the staples of westleing plus the 30 day rule about title defenses. Brock could give some scrub a match and after beating him saying I don't have to defend the title for 30 days. I don't care if their is a pay per view before then etc. Then they can try to have MITB cashed on him or HHH tries to strip him of the title etc.Cena can do promos saying I told you he was just a mercanary etc.

Edited by Gallen5862

The rematch clause is one of the staples of westleing plus the 30 day rule about title defenses. Brock could give some scrub a match and after beating him saying I don't have to defend the title for 30 days. I don't care if their is a pay per view before then etc. Then they can try to have MITB cashed on him or HHH tries to strip him of the title etc.Cena can do promos saying I told you he was just a mercanary etc.

Brock has, like, 6 dates to wrestle this year. They aren't going to waste one on Zack Ryder.

By the way, the real money match is actually Punk-Lesnar.

But I don't see that happening.

You know, they have really booked themselves into a bit of a corner here, but it's actually okay for once. I like it. They are going to be forced to try something a little new, which is good.

Which also means that Cena wins the rematch in a month.

It would be interesting to see if ric Flair tries to keep Cena from tieing his record as a sixteen time champion. The Nature boy gets a stable to try to keep Cena from doing that.Sting could come back and feud with him or with Orton if that was to happen. The other thing is if HHH gave the Nature Boy a title shot against Cena if the record was tied.

I loved the Cena/Brock match and outcome.   I knew Brock would win, I love the way they did it with total domination.  What sucks, is Cena will most likely win the strap back at whatever PPV down the line versus Brock.  Ya know, the whole never give up/super cena bull**** ****ing crap I hate.  No way he doesn't tie the Nature Boy against anyone else.

I was also thinking, and I could and probably am way off, but with Orton so close to the record too (4 away), is it possible they somehow allow Orton to tie Cena with total number of WWE world titles.  To spark some sort of title match between Orton and Cena as the ultimate champion (for #17)?  

It would be interesting to see if ric Flair tries to keep Cena from tieing his record as a sixteen time champion. The Nature boy gets a stable to try to keep Cena from doing that.Sting could come back and feud with him or with Orton if that was to happen. The other thing is if HHH gave the Nature Boy a title shot against Cena if the record was tied.

The only feud Sting is capable of is with AARP.

Is this something you're trying to do with WWE2k15 or are you saying this is what you want to happen in real life?

Gallen gonna Gallen.

• Like 1

Cesaro w a clean win over Swagger...I'll take it!

Is there a more boring character than Curtis Axel? Yawn... (that entire 6-man tag match was a sleeper, minus Ryback being immensely over in his hometown).

And I hear Ambrose is shooting a movie so he may be gone for a while which sucks :(

What does everybody think of the new WWE Championship belt?

r0wms2.jpg

At first, I thought it was hideous...but it's growing on me. I'll forever be a fan of the 80s/90s belt.

Edited by RVAbrendan

And I hear Ambrose is shooting a movie so he may be gone for a while which sucks :(

Does this mean that the top three faces (Bryan, Cena, and Ambrose) are currently off tv?

That strikes me as a problem. Granted, after the beating he took, Cena needs to be off tv. I'm glad they didn't have him do his typical Cena "Whatever just happened is fake; here are some jokes" post-loss interview.

The Ambrose thing is strange. I think he may be the most over face on the roster now. Certainly more over than Reigns.

By the way, I'm going to give them some credit. They are doing a really good job of building up traditional faces and heels right now. Stephanie is a classic heel. Rollins is a classic heel. Miz is a classic heel. Rusev is a classic heel. Brock is a tweener, but he's perfect for that role. Bryan (when healthy) is a face. Cena is a face with a backlash. Swagger became a classic face (which is stunning actually). Ambrose is a Piper-like face.

They are even using managers correctly.

Heck, even the titles are starting to mean something again. The top belt seems really important with Lesnar holding it. The IC title actually has a little juice. The tag division has potential, but is still a mess.

They are doing a lot right at the moment- aside from actually having true stars who show up regularly on tv. But that should come.

Really, all I want now is little less "Authority figure" stuff, which is played out and maybe a break of the 20-minute interview to start format.

(Granted, all this may be moot. If they screw up the Reigns push while The Netwok numbers tank, they are going to panic and make the WM main event Cena versus Don Draper or something).

Edited by Lombardi's_kid_brother