Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I think they've already killed that character by playing up the chants and catch-phrases. He was something legitimately different for a while.

The question to me is not how do you turn a swampbilly cult leader face, but why would you do it?

I had no idea he was Mike Rotunda's son until I did a wiki search on him the other day.

I think they've already killed that character by playing up the chants and catch-phrases. He was something legitimately different for a while.

The question to me is not how do you turn a swampbilly cult leader face, but why would you do it?

WWE itself has a sort of cult following I feel like people are begging for reasons to get behind this guy. Have him feud with the authority and ultimately HHH. If Reigns enters the title picture which face carries the TV slot? They need a swerve IMO and Swagger didn't do it for me

I toyed with the idea of a Lesnar feud but you don't swerve someone like Wyatt to lose at some micky mouse PPV but if you do the lights out entrance schtick in the middle of some authority P.A the roof would come off the arena. Have an authority appriciation night or something tiresome like that as the last segment on Raw.

Edited by LVSkinz

^ Yes! Was just thinking... people already love Bray. He may not be one of those guys who's face/heel, rather an in-betweener.

I mean, here we have Lesnar, who completely overpowered the face of the company, SuperCENA. So, who stops him? Who could talk the talk like Paul E? Maybe not one man...maybe it takes 3.

Authority in the ring with Brock & Paul E... Paul E starts his spiel: "....my client, BRRR" *lights cut* *lights come on*

Wyatts surrounding Brock in the ring! *high pitched Lawler scream* - Could at least play that out for a while & would be entertaining while waiting for Bryan to make his return.

^ Yes! Was just thinking... people already love Bray. He may not be one of those guys who's face/heel, rather an in-betweener.

I mean, here we have Lesnar, who completely overpowered the face of the company, SuperCENA. So, who stops him? Who could talk the talk like Paul E? Maybe not one man...maybe it takes 3.

Authority in the ring with Brock & Paul E... Paul E starts his spiel: "....my client, BRRR" *lights cut* *lights come on*

Wyatts surrounding Brock in the ring! *high pitched Lawler scream* - Could at least play that out for a while & would be entertaining while waiting for Bryan to make his return.

All that so he can lose to him at a non marquee PPV? Seems like a giant waste of a big swerve. I'd put him in a long feud with the authority culminating with a match against HHH at Wrestlemania. Harper and Rowan would probably have to join the authority at some point though.

I liked the tag team of Mark Henry and Big Show.  But I think them winning the tag straps and being a force for a while could help make the tag belts more meaningful again.  

And leave them together for a long time, none of that over played, heel turn, I'm the force behind it, etc. crap they always do.  

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

The Usos are bringing some credibility to the tag division if you ask me... WWE's booking has been good lately for the most part...

Aside from some snafus... Like the whole Bryan cheating on Brie thing. Just stupid...

What they're doing wrong, in my opinion, is leaving too much out... And that's because there are so many guys. A brand split would work but it's been done and it's played out. You'd almost have to bring WCW back and operate as a totally different brand than WWE, and we all know that's not happening.

I'm actually enjoying a lot of the programming lately.

All that so he can lose to him at a non marquee PPV? Seems like a giant waste of a big swerve. I'd put him in a long feud with the authority culminating with a match against HHH at Wrestlemania. Harper and Rowan would probably have to join the authority at some point though.

But wasn't Lesnar 'Plan C' for the Authority? Seems like Heyman and Lesnar are closer to allies of the Authority than enemies...

Bray Wyatt is just beyond over to not ever have a title belt in the WWE. I get that his "thing" is he just doesn't care about that type of thing but, it seems like his character will go stale without eventual title runs. Bray vs Brock would be great for WM (and it doesn't have to be for a title). 

I'd also like to see Bray vs Bo (but not a Mania, obviously). Have Bray beat him over and over but Bo keeps "Bo-lieveing".  It would probably not be a hit but, I'd enjoy it lol.

I can't wait to see Solomon Crowe and Kevin Steen's character emerge on WWE TV. Steen would thrive in Reigns role. Big guy, over with the fans, and can actually wrestle. 

Solomon Crowe with his Sami Calllhan gimmick, not the Hacker gimmick which they seem to have scratched,  would be amazing TV vs Ambrose, Rollins, Bray.. 

Add in Kenta, Prince Devitt, Willie Mack.. and the future looks ridiculous. WWE is in a transition stage it seems to a better product in a few years. 

Add to that the recent comments by wrestling legend Sting in which he explained that all wrestlers except Bray Wyatt are boring, and you can see why the WWE writers are coming in for some criticism.

I listen to a stupid number of wrestling podcasts (3!), and everyone is in agreement that the scripted promos are just killing everyone. Steve Austin was at a video game panel with Roman Reigns at Summerslam and was amazed at how articulate and funny he was, because his promos are so stiff.

These guys are not actors. Giving them scripts simply doesn't work.

• Like 1

Probably wasn't all the way "back" yet in terms of fitness

But yeah, the scripted promo thing has to stop. But we've been saying that for years

I don't think he'll ever be in true "ring shape" again. He just doesn't work enough.

It's not as bad as the Rock. The Rock looks like he is going to literally drop dead 5 minutes into any match at this point.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/article/22453/breaking-news-jake-quot-the-snake-quot-roberts-reportedly-unconscious-in-la/#.U_-M_Mxmv14.facebook

WWE Hall of Famer Jake "the Snake" Roberts is currently unconscious in a hospital in Las Vegas, according to Raj Giri of WrestlingINC. Roberts flew to Vegas yesterday for an event but passed out on the plane. He has been unconscious since. 

An ambulance took Roberts from the plane to a nearby hospital. Giri adds that Jake reportedly has double pneumonia. Doctors have said that his lungs are filled with fluid and there is a mass on his brain.

:(