Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Your pretty cranky Sinister, so lets review....YOU said

Wrong. In my eyes there is no way in hell that one of the "Main Reasons" WCW lost the MNW was because of HHH, 

You don't read. That's very disappointing. Not cranky, just annoyed that you re putting words in my mouth and not using your brain cells.

And i will admit that I don't really like you all that much. Why? Because I see how you treat others in the Stadium. I see how you react to the info they post, with it constantly going over your head like a comedy skit. They way you responded to people also made me not like you. It was lame. And they were a lot nicer than I would have been. So here we are, and I won't be nice.

I am however going to suggest that we drop this and move on from watching you bang your head into a wall trying to figure this out, because there is nothing more I can do for you. I don't waste time talking to people who fail so spectacularly at grasping easy concepts. If I wanted to, I'd spend all day arguing with morons in the Stadium

*Edit

I'm glad you think your right and that everyone here is wrong but your wrong, by the time DX was in full swing the war was already over and its been proven, think what you want though, this sort of argument I expect to have as time goes on and people make up history because its what they were told by WWE.

Monday_Night_Wars_Ratings.jpg

Pay close attention to "When DX was in full swing" and "When the war was over".

Now go sit down.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

But anyways I really think all the backstage criticism of HHH should be directed at Vince.

From everything I've seen from HHH in real life, he seems like a smart, level headed guy. All those marathon booking decisions and burials probably came from above and he takes the heat for it

I'm sure HHH knows he's not on that Austin level but his family wants to make him that

• Like 1

Your pretty cranky Sinister, so lets review....YOU said

Wrong. In my eyes there is no way in hell that one of the "Main Reasons" WCW lost the MNW was because of HHH, Not a chance not in this lifetime. HHH was a B player, WCW didn't lose the MNW because of B players. Guys like Undertaker, Kane, Mick Foley had much more influence on the MNW who were also B players but none of them were "Main reasons" they lost. I'm glad you think your right and that everyone here is wrong but your wrong, by the time DX was in full swing the war was already over and its been proven, think what you want though, this sort of argument I expect to have as time goes on and people make up history because its what they were told by WWE.

List your main reasons why WWE won the Monday Night Wars.  Because it wasn't just because of the Rock, SCSA or Vince, though they were a "main" reason.  And DX was one of the main reasons we switched back and forth during the MNW when I was in college.  Also for the Rock and SCSA.  

I think you under estimate their contribution/value and appeal they had to high school and college age kids back then.  It was vulgar, in your face, immature, ****y, funny, etc.  Sole reason?  Of course not.  A major factor, absolutely. 

You don't read. That's very disappointing. Not cranky, just annoyed that you re putting words in my mouth and not using your brain cells.

And i will admit that I don't really like you all that much. Why? Because I see how you treat others in the Stadium. I see how you react to the info they post, with it constantly going over your head like a comedy skit. They way you responded to people also made me not like you. It was lame. And they were a lot nicer than I would have been. So here we are, and I won't be nice.

I am however going to suggest that we drop this and move on from watching you bang your head into a wall trying to figure this out, because there is nothing more I can do for you. I don't waste time talking to people who fail so spectacularly at grasping easy concepts. If I wanted to, I'd spend all day arguing with morons in the Stadium

*Edit

Well that escalated quickly, not surprised really you always came across like a dick to me and I'm sure you wouldn't have the balls to say any of that to my face but behind your monitor your a tough guy. Same **** different toilet with some of you

Well that escalated quickly, not surprised really you always came across like a dick to me and I'm sure you wouldn't have the balls to say any of that to my face but behind your monitor your a tough guy. Same **** different toilet with some of you

You realize that you just called him out..........not face to face...............but behind your monitor...........on the internet right?  

Anyhow, post your reasons, main reasons for WWF/WWE winning the MNWs.  I'm curious, because, you don't think HHH/DX were a main reason during the wars that lasted from 1995-2001.  

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Like 1

LMAO

Who are you again? I don't even know you, kid. But thanks for waving the white flag, though I didn't really need your confirmation to know that you had no business trying to debate this... With anyone, really (I tried to tell you).

No internet tough guy here. I say what I mean, and I'm not sure whether or not that was supposed to make my heart tremble or not... I'll show it to my 5 year old nephew. He might get a kick out of it. 

You give respect to get respect. So basically, you get none... you didn't exactly help yourself here, either. Have a nice life

But anyways I really think all the backstage criticism of HHH should be directed at Vince.

From everything I've seen from HHH in real life, he seems like a smart, level headed guy. All those marathon booking decisions and burials probably came from above and he takes the heat for it

I'm sure HHH knows he's not on that Austin level but his family wants to make him that

HHH may not be a McMahon level ego maniac but he's definitely an ego maniac. He definitely wants to be viewed the way they portray and he believes he should be.

He knows how to pander to people. He's definitely a master of playing the crowd and people backstage.

Edited by Big Weirdo

Maybe he's the Irony Sheik?

*doh*

That just hurt my brain.

HHH may not be a McMahon level ego maniac but he's definitely an ego maniac. He definitely wants to be viewed the way they portray and he believes he should be.

To be fair, to be that level of professional wrestler, I think you have to be an egomaniac to some extent. I don't know if there are a lot of humble wrestling hall of famers that will come out of the era we are talking about.

You realize that you just called him out..........not face to face...............but behind your monitor...........on the internet right?  

Anyhow, post your reasons, main reasons for WWF/WWE winning the MNWs.  I'm curious, because, you don't think HHH/DX were a main reason during the wars that lasted from 1995-2001.  

I did not insult that fool and was having a discussion and he turns around saying that BS about he doesn't like me like a little *****? Come on man I didn't resort to that. I said he was wrong to say that HHH played a major role in the MNW and that's the truth, and its also probably truth that is dick probably isn't even old enough to know about this stuff or have lived through it and just reciting what he saw on the WWE network.

Edited by TexasSkinsFan

That just hurt my brain.

To be fair, to be that level of professional wrestler, I think you have to be an egomaniac to some extent. I don't know if there are a lot of humble wrestling hall of famers that will come out of the era we are talking about.

I don't fault him at all. He's a master of backstage politics. I like aspects of it because it's perfect for his character. But no one should believe he doesn't think he's up there with HBK, the Rock and SCSA. He definitely thinks that.

• Like 3

LMAO

Who are you again? I don't even know you, kid. But thanks for waving the white flag, though I didn't really need your confirmation to know that you had no business trying to debate this... With anyone, really (I tried to tell you).

No internet tough guy here. I say what I mean, and I'm not sure whether or not that was supposed to make my heart tremble or not... I'll show it to my 5 year old nephew. He might get a kick out of it. 

You give respect to get respect. So basically, you get none... you didn't exactly help yourself here, either. Have a nice life

You apparently do know me. Have I ever spoken to you? Have I ever insulted you? Did I ever talk to you in any post the way you just did to me? Yet you say you don't like me, insult me, and start this with me, I don't respect you, I don't know why anyone would. We were discussing wrestling and you started this not me

TSF, you're really not doing yourself any favors in here

What do you have to do with this at all?

I did not insult that fool and was having a discussion and he turns around saying that BS about he doesn't like me like a little *****? 

Me saying I don't like you is not being a little ****.

Saying someone doesn't have the balls to tell you D-generation X was a main contributor in the Monday Night Wars, would probably qualify. Just a hunch... That's just childish. If you actually were a child I'd find it humorous

I don't like you. That's just the way it is. You earned that, in how you treat others. Can't help you there. Only you can change, and start to make a better effort to contribute. Until you do, you are just another sad, tortured ES soul that just can't get along with anybody.

Me not liking you had no influence on how I treated you in this discussion, until you took it there

This is just a case of you biting off more than you could chew

Edited by Mr. Sinister

I did not insult that fool and was having a discussion and he turns around saying that BS about he doesn't like me like a little *****? Come on man I didn't resort to that. I said he was wrong to say that HHH played a major role in the MNW and that's the truth, and its also the truth that is a dick and probably not even old enough to know about this stuff

What are you doing now?  He said he didn't like you and you were twisting his words.  You then took it further by calling him out and making a threat (technically) about how he wouldn't say that to your face.  Sometimes it's best just to let stuff go man.

Anyhow, what are the main factors/reasons you feel contributed to the winning of the MNWs?

• Like 1

Me saying I don't like you is not being a little ****.

Saying someone doesn't have the balls to tell you D-generation X was a main contributor in the Monday Night Wars, would probably qualify. Just a hunch... That's just childish. If you actually were a child I'd find it humorous

I don't like you. That's just the way it is. You earned that, in how you treat others. Can't help you there. Only you can change, and start to make a better effort to contribute. Until you do, you are just another sad, tortured ES soul that just can't get along with anybody.

So your just trolling me now right? Because I asked you straight up if I ever spoke to you EVER and the answer is NO, I'm pretty sure that you have an agenda like Matt and that's to troll me whenever I post and I hope the Mods see the behavior you two guys are engaging in. If you don't like me IGNORE ME

chairshot.jpg

• Like 2

What are you doing now?  He said he didn't like you and you were twisting his words.  You then took it further by calling him out and making a threat (technically) about how he wouldn't say that to your face.  Sometimes it's best just to let stuff go man.

Anyhow, what are the main factors/reasons you feel contributed to the winning of the MNWs?

Your right I should have and I am sorry. I come here to discuss wrestling not to be trolled by people with serious issues. I apologize for my words but that wasn't started by me, clearly Sinister threw the first punch here

In answering your question give me a moment and I will. I'm done with those two

Maybe I missed it..but has anyone mentioned that the WCW's reliance on aging stars and a failure to look to the future (Bischoff just wanted to win Monday night, right?) vs the new blood that the WWE was offering at the time might have had something to do with the WCW's demise?

edit..which is ironic because WWE seems to be doing a lot of that now (relying on the aging talent at the expense of the new blood)...

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1