Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

That guy really comes off as "that guy"

I really doubt there is a difference between Big Poppa Pump and Scott Steiner. He seems ****ing nuts

I agree. He strikes me as the type of dude that was simply born an asshole. I think the Hulk roids just made him worse. Apparently had some legit backstage heat with Triple H, due to their little brief run in '02/'03, and him being swiftly relegated to midcard status. He had major beef with people in WCW too.

Dudes wrestling ability was shot. There is just a point of no return, when your body can only take so much swole. Thats why I'm concerned about Rock.

Freakzilla was fairly entertaining on the mic though, and he had the look, but that was about it as far as his later roid binge years were concerned

Edited by Mr. Sinister

I didn't mind him in doses. The gimmick was great tho.

I think there's like a 10-15 minute video that is just a bunch of shoot interviews spliced together with different guys talking about how crazy he was and all the random fights he got in backstage

Was Scott always nuts though? It seems like this has gotten progressively worse as he aged. Or maybe Rick kept him in line in the early days.

Young Scott Steiner and Big Poppa Pump Steiner seem like two entirely different people.

Edited by Lombardi's_kid_brother

Was Scott always nuts though? It seems like this has gotten progressively worse as he aged. Or maybe Rick kept him in line in the early days.

Young Scott Steiner and Big Poppa Pump Steiner seem like two entirely different people.

I think it's the roids...

That, and most famous wrestlers seem to be very paranoid. Could be a combination of too much time on the road, injuries, painkillers, the stress of losing your spot, etc.

But he is/was certifiably nuts

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Rock has always been big, he just got leaner. Or am I missing something here ?

I'd have to go back and look at some photos, but I think he's swole a lot bigger now than when in the WWE.  His arms, neck, shoulders, chest look insanely big in the F&F movies.  

dwayne-johnson-workout.jpg

ad4cf75b-8459-dbc4..jpg

The-Rock-in-WWE.jpg

The_Rock_Vs_HHH.jpg

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

Just saw him in an interview...he looked lean and big, but not swole.

I'm sure he probably juices a little for the performances and such. Doesn't seem like an everyday thing.

He did say he works out about an hour or so daily typically though.

I was either a late night show or the morning one with Strahan.

Just saw him in an interview...he looked lean and big, but not swole.

I'm sure he probably juices a little for the performances and such. Doesn't seem like an everyday thing.

He did say he works out about an hour or so daily typically though.

I was either a late night show or the morning one with Strahan.

Yeah, he seems to look lean and cut one day, then insanely swole and enormous out of nowhere.  I'm sure he does that for the movies.  Also, when he gets pumped now, it looks like all the veins in his arms, neck, chest are about to explode lol.  Probably adds to swole appearance. 

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

He also eats a crazy amount of calories, protein and carbs a day and works out twice a day.

I just think he physically always had that in him, the travel schedule and time commitments of wrestling full time just didn't allow him to maximize his body like he can now.

I'm pretty sure the average man consumes a lot more fat and carbs than that in a day on a 2,000 calorie diet

hercules-diet.jpg?w=397&h=401

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

The Network has just added all of the Monday Night Raws from 1998.  This is my favorite year of WWF.  They came into the year desperate. Bret Hart and the Hart Foundation helped anchor the promotion in 1997 and they couldn't afford to keep Bret. Austin was red hot, but could they compete with a WCW offer when his contract expired?

Back in 1998 RAW was two hours of the WWF tossing spaghetti at the wall and seeing what stuck. Not all of it did, but it was compelling television.