Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you believe in Satan ?

Mickalino

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Do you believe that Satan and demons exist ?

And how do you think the existence of them ties in with those individuals that we have casually labeled "terrorists" ? I have yet to hear a single expert in the world who has come up with a logical, ethical, psychological reason, or ANY reason why terrororists do what they do. There is none. It's deeper than that. We think we are accurately describing them when we call them terrorists, fanatics, militants, or even barbaric. But even THAT is sugar-coating it. They are simply men who are inhabited by Satan and his demons - Demon-possessed. Can anyone come up with a better explanation.

Do you believe that Satan and demons exist ?

And how do you think the existence of them ties in with those individuals that we have casually labeled "terrorists" ? I have yet to hear a single expert in the world who has come up with a logical, ethical, psychological reason, or ANY reason why terrororists do what they do. There is none. It's deeper than that. We think we are accurately describing them when we call them terrorists, fanatics, militants, or even barbaric. But even THAT is sugar-coating it. They are simply men who are inhabited by Satan and his demons - Demon-possessed. Can anyone come up with a better explanation.

I don't believe in Satan. I'm willing to call terrorists what they are - insane, twisted human beings. People don't always behave rationally, and evil behaviors do not, in my opinion, have anything to do with possession by Satan.

I believe in satan and demons and evil,however the terrorist connection does not work in my mind. Fanactics and extrememists are a evil of thier own making imo.

The DEVIL didn't make em that way...A crazy Mullah did .

In an odd twist, those same terrorits believe that the West and elements of its belief system, is indeed Satanic and evil. So, to them, they are not carrying out acts of evil. Remember the cry we have heard for years as the United States being described as the "Great Satan?"

Terrorists must have different motivations, but I am not sure if they are possessed, per se, with demons. Some are just really bad or evil men. If there is such a thing as demons, then more likely they would be in charge of the leaders as opposed to the rank and file terrorist, at least in my thinking.

nope, i think very logically, which is why i dont put much importance in religion. until concrete proof is found that heavan/hell actually exist, i refuse to believe that they do.

That's funny........Because from my point of view it's unlogical to think concrete proof is needed for faith in God.

We were given answers to EVERYTHING we needed to know yet some people aren't satisfied.......

When you stand before God and he casts his judgement apon you, you will believe.....the problem is that you here and now you are given a choice.....yet when it matters you make the wrong one.

Maybe it's because you never studied the who, what , where and why of Christ but I'd advise it in the least............

I personally gained faith through self teaching and others helping here ;) but I never leaned on a ministry for faith........After weighing all the facts and reading as much as I could stand I realized that this stuff happened and the only people who don't believe it only think so out of fear.

PM me if you have any Q's........

P.S. ~ Satan is a fallen angel with no power over humans IMO.....those fanatics are just NUTZ :mad:

I have yet to hear a single expert in the world who has come up with a logical, ethical, psychological reason, or ANY reason why terrororists do what they do. There is none. It's deeper than that. We think we are accurately describing them when we call them terrorists, fanatics, militants, or even barbaric. But even THAT is sugar-coating it. They are simply men who are inhabited by Satan and his demons - Demon-possessed. Can anyone come up with a better explanation.

The ones who plan and finance the attacks all have political motives for what they do and seek power and influence in one form or another. Really, there's not much more to it for them... and its not like its anything new or unique, such types have appeared throughout history in various forms with varying rates of success (Bin Laden, Hitler, Napoleon, Alexander the Great, Caesar, etc.).

Their methods, cruelty, and how they go down in history are all different but the basic things that cause them to want to lead and conquer are the same. It's an intrinsic part of human nature... the extent to which it is represented in any individual depends on a lot of factors.

As for the ones that carry out the attacks and sacrifice themselves; they are merely deluded and brainwashed by the guys running the operation. They were raised under circumstances that cause them to seek some sort of change and they are drawn to the more powerful egos with bigger and more complete plans.

Really, it's just psychology... bringing Satan into the picture for (all) terrorists is just ludicrous.

You're either kidding or you don't ever, ever, read anything but the tailgate. :) Just giving ya grief, bro.

Actually, Mick, nm, I think the key phrase is "I have yet to hear...."

Just one quick for-instance, psychology can fill whole libaries just with the section they call psychopathology. There are huge buildings all over the world, with mucho lots of work done on the how and whys of behavioral extremism. Read in that area for awhile. Bilogogy, zoology and sociology provide explanations, too.

You may not agree with what you would read, or may prefer more supernatural explanations.

But the information, incomplete and evolving as such things will always be, exists.

I believe in God, and I believe that Satan exists. I also believe in demonic possession. God allows Satan to test us everyday. Look at the evil that men do to one another. These terrorists are just further proof of Satan's existence. Many people only see what they want to see though.

I have no proof that would satisfy a non-believer. It's just what I, and many others believe.

Yes, I do believe in Satan and other evil-aligned spirits. The same way that I believe in angels and other good-aligned spirits.

I also believe that there's a force at work here on Earth that's more powerful than every good and evil-aligned spirits in existance...... HUMANITY. Evil can only be evil. Good can only be good. They're simply opposite sides of a coin and they're very easy to predict the actions of. Humanity on the other hand is not predictable. People you never would expect commit heinous crimes. The most apparantly evil person may end up redeeming themselves through acts of goodness.

Humans are unpredictable. Which is largely why I don't trust very many people at all.

I believe in God, and I believe that Satan exists. I also believe in demonic possession. God allows Satan to test us everyday. Look at the evil that men do to one another. These terrorists are just further proof of Satan's existence. Many people only see what they want to see though.

I have no proof that would satisfy a non-believer. It's just what I, and many others believe.

I agree. It's mind-boggling how many people, that say, they believe in God, but will not admit that Satan exists.

I believe in God, and so, too, I believe in Satan. I also believe in the book of Genesis and the battle of Heaven and the fall of Lucifer. Do I believe in it word for word? No, due to translation; however, I believe that Lucifer wanted to have more control over us humans and that his failure to understand and support God's plan using free-will was the basis of his downfall.

That being said, I do believe that Satan and his demons, the third of Heaven that was cast out for supporting him and fighting with him in Heaven, are very active in trying to do whatever it takes to make us fail and prove God wrong in the process. Possession is something I believe is a reality as well. Almost every religion in the world, major and minor, has possession as part of its dogmatic structure.

As far as terrorists are concerned, I do believe that Satan is involved. I believe God is involved with every minute part of our world and lives that has goodness, beauty, hope, and love in it. I believe, by the same token, that Satan has a part in every minute harsh, grievious, hateful thing in the world. Maybe not directly, but the influence is there. I believe that Satan has throughout the history of man influenced and deceived men to do dispicable things in the name of God and religion, and I believe that this is a basis of terrorism.

For those who don't believe in God or Satan, that is your choice and opinion. But to say that you need hard evidence in order to believe, IMO is very sad. Faith is part of our lives in many ways, whether we choose to believe it or not. There are many people who choose not to believe in love because the hard evidence of its existance is not available. Yet, others have faith in love be it from an experience, something they have witnessed, etc. Faith in God is the same. We all witness and experience proof of His existance, but we don't all choose to recognize it or admit that it really happened.

Archived