Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thought, prayers and good vibes needed. (Update with great news!)

rincewind

If everybody could take a moment of thier day tomorrow to send some good vibes my wife's way and i would really appreciate it.

About 2 months ago she had a headache that last two weeks, so she made a doctor's appointment - who in turn suggested she get an MRI. The MRI revieled that she may have MS and there was another spot that they could not explain. Both of these were not tied to the headache, so she is actually lucky that they happened to find the problem. Tomorrow (the day of her neurologist appointment) could very well be the worst day of my life - and knowing it could be makes it all the worse.

Thanks.

Hey man, one of my co-workers has MS and he's had was diagnosed with it in the late 80s. He lives a completely normal life and shows no effects of the disease. There are some very good medications out htere now which help slow down top a crawl the advancement of the disease, so even if the worst comes true, she still can lead a normal life. Sencirely the best of my thoughts and wishes to your family Rince, I hope verything turns out in the end.

And just to put a smile on your face, when I first read the title, thoughts, prayers and good VIBES needed, I thought you were posting a singles add you found for Major's mom. She is alwaysing looking for those good vibes ;)

Hey man, one of my co-workers has MS and he's had was diagnosed with it in the late 80s. He lives a completely normal life and shows no effects of the disease. There are some very good medications out htere now which help slow down top a crawl the advancement of the disease, so even if the worst comes true, she still can lead a normal life. Sencirely the best of my thoughts and wishes to your family Rince, I hope verything turns out in the end.

And just to put a smile on your face, when I first read the title, thoughts, prayers and good VIBES needed, I thought you were posting a singles add you found for Major's mom. She is alwaysing looking for those good vibes ;)

Believe it or not she said she is actually hoping its MS. The alternative is what is really scary. That spot they could identify is the big issue.

God Bless brother and we'll be praying for you on this end. To think we sit on here worried about where Lavar's going and how many teeth Major's cousin is missing. Things like this helps keep us grounded in reality. Again God Bless brother, hope all works out.

Just to let you know, my Unlce was having dizzy spells and headaches last year. After going for a CT scan they saw some stuff that concerned them. They had to open a hole in his head to perform a biopsy. What they found they couldn't explain and when they performed another CT scan a few months later it was gone. The Doctor called it DT, damnest thing. Prayer is a powerful thing brother, keep the faith.

Heavenly Father I pray for this lady who is going to the doctor tomorrow to find out is she has MS. Lord I pray that you will lift her and her husband, Rincewind, up in your arms during this stressful time. Lastly I pray that Your will be done. In the name of Jesus, amen.

We're here for you. I don't want to sound crackpot or inconsiderate at this serious time, but have you guys considered getting rid of your microwave? I don't know for certain that its the cause, but I have read it several times. :2cents:

Archived