Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All time overrated thread.

Spaceman Spiff

Agree, wholeheartedly, with your whole underrated list.

I wouldn't say 99.9% of modern rap but it's up near the 80's. Southern Rap needs to die and die quickly. Never been to London or NYC so no comment. Wilt the Stilt? Are you crazy? Wilt the Stilt is a top 10 player of ALL TIME. Easily.

Yeah, but half his career was played with no real competition. He entered a league with 8 teams..he is def. top 10 but still overrated imo.

Yeah, but half his career was played with no real competition. He entered a league with 8 teams..he is def. top 10 but still overrated imo.

or you could say he played with more competition cause the rosters weren't watered down. Plus anyone who averages 50 a game, whenever or wherever they did it, can't be overrated. Hell I struggle to average 50 a game in NBA2K7 on PS with Arenas and he takes every single shot for me.

Overrated - 99.9% of Modern Rap - it is pathetic crap which takes no talent; London; NYC; Wilt the Stilt; Alot of Classic Rock; Randy Moss

Underrated - Old School Rap (the real stuff); DC's skyline; Alot of Classic Rock; Caron Butler

haha..rap is crap.nowadayze.........i agree with all but the wilt the stilt....

southern rap,now i wouldnt want to kill it but it should come from there..now when you got east and west coast cats trying to copy that sh*t then its gone too far..but yeah...i feel they got thier shine now half the world speaks in broken english.....juss boutta kaddal-lac....right thurrrrrrr...lol..

oprah,doc phill and tyra's fat ass is over-rated,american idol,lost and tony Romo sits to pee .........

george calrlin,kevin smith,underground hiphop"independent" under-rated

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived