Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All time overrated thread.

Spaceman Spiff

mos def 1st album was a pretty slept on classic, but he hasn't done a whole lot since then, i don't think.

overrated: rap

underrated: hip hop

there is a difference.

He's got some good stuff. The New Danger is pretty good, it's a little less than a year old, if I'm not mistaken. It's a little more experimental, so it takes some time to get used to, but it's hot.

Going back to music.

This is going to be ultra poppy of me, but,

Overrated: Any female pop singer

Underrated: Nelly Furtado

Maaaaaaaaan Nelly Furtado is tight!....matter fact in more ways than one..I dont know why people hate on her....

Nothing like a live game....but home the food is "free" , you can wear a "wife beater" and a pair of shorts to "EVERY" game and you can drink as much as you want...

Shorts? Wife beaters? Drink as much as you want? Free food? Sounds like an ES tailgate to me. :laugh:

Haaaaaaaaa...if ya'll party like that in the heart of December you of "FA REAL" with your party skills.... :laugh:

We even have a certain female that shall go unamed cough*MissU28*cough sporting the mini-skirt in the cold air. Love ya Robin. :D

You've obviously never been to Morgantown.

Of course not, my good name can't be sullied by going to Morgantown.

Plus, doesn't it seem like WVU fans are obsessed with Marcus Vick and VT? I think there is an inferiority complex somewhere beneath all the anger.

Plus, doesn't it seem like WVU fans are obsessed with Marcus Vick and VT? I think there is an inferiority complex somewhere beneath all the anger.

Um, its not just WVU fans. Its pretty much everyone:

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145223&highlight=marcus+vick

Maybe one day JMU fans will be familiar with big time college sports rivalries. Maybe.

Um, its not just WVU fans. Its pretty much everyone:

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145223&highlight=marcus+vick

Maybe one day JMU fans will be familiar with big time college sports rivalries. Maybe.

No one has as much hate towards VT as WVU fans. No one, not even the angriest, drunkest, most idiotic UVa fan. And they aren't bringing it (Marcus Vick situation) up to this day.

"Maybe one day JMU fans will be familiar with big time college sports rivalries. Maybe"

Hopefully not, I would rather my school spend money on the school.

Archived