Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All time overrated thread.

Spaceman Spiff

Here's one with a music theme:

Overrated: Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Madonna and pretty much all top 40 radio, hip-hop and rap.

Underrated: X, Pandoras, Buzz****s, Descendents and Minutemen.

X is the best rock group ever to come out of Southern California. The Pandoras were an 80s all-girl group from L.A. who put the Bangles and Go-Gos to shame. Both the Buzz****s and the Descendents influenced countless bands with their punk-pop sound. The Minutemen were the thinking man's punk band, and they were also good musicians.

Here's one with a music theme:

Overrated: Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Madonna and pretty much all top 40 radio, hip-hop and rap.

Finally someone else who thinks Michael Jackson is overrated. Thriller was an alright album, that was about it for anything he really contributed to pop music however. Which reminds me:

Overrated- Usher, cannot stand this guy or his music, and his dancing is a one-trick pony show and has been for years.

I ****ing love Jim Gaffigan.

"I want to go blueberry picking"

"I'm thinking to myself. Nope. No ****ing way."

:laugh: "It is amazing how much more amazing sleep is in the morning. You wake up and you're like..."I stayed up to do what?! Watch Growing Pains? What was I thinking!?" But at night you're like... "La La La La La, Hey! Growing Pains, awesome! And I've seen this episode, that Kirk Cameron always in trouble." ...story of my life during the week at college, although latey it's been staying up procrastinating writing a paper because I'm on Extremeskins, much like I'm doing right now...

Finally someone else who thinks Michael Jackson is overrated. Thriller was an alright album, that was about it for anything he really contributed to pop music however. Which reminds me:

Overrated- Usher, cannot stand this guy or his music, and his dancing is a one-trick pony show and has been for years.

:laugh: "It is amazing how much more amazing sleep is in the morning. You wake up and you're like..."I stayed up to do what?! Watch Growing Pains? What was I thinking!?" But at night you're like... "La La La La La, Hey! Growing Pains, awesome! And I've seen this episode, that Kirk Cameron always in trouble." ...story of my life during the week at college, although latey it's been staying up procrastinating writing a paper because I'm on Extremeskins, much like I'm doing right now...

Overrated: Grades in college.

Underrated: Respect on an internet message board. :laugh:

yea theres plenty of ways to make money in american with out going to school for another 4 years. i have friends who graduated from geroge mason vcu etc...yet im making more then them..

you're the exception, not the rule.

most people that make more money w/ out going to college do so by being hooked up phat by their parents. (not saying you fit that category, but generally is true)

you're the exception, not the rule.

most people that make more money w/ out going to college do so by being hooked up phat by their parents. (not saying you fit that category, but generally is true)

yea thats accurate i duno about most but some...(no i dont fit in to that Category)

Archived