overrated: the earthquake risk in San Francisco

underrated: the earthquake risk in Seattle

overrated: Dungeness crab

underrated: blue crab

overrated: NASCAR

underrated: scuba diving

overrated: Pad Thai noodles

underrated: Pad See Eew noodles

overrated: your percentage chance of making it big as an uneducated businessman, even if you work hard

underrated: your percentage chance of being moderately successful with a good education, even if you are a lazy bum :D

overrated: Pisa, Italy

underrated: Siena, Italy

:applause: :applause: :applause:

was there last summer...couldn't agree more. Siena is gorgeous...if you've got a woman, take her there. and if you don't, go there and find one. ;)

overrated: going to the game

underrated: watching the game on your couch........in your redskins room ;)

I used to think that way. But than the tailgating started getting addictive and the whole gameday experience can't be matched on the couch. The fact that I now have tivo all bases are covered. :point2sky

I used to think that way. But than the tailgating started getting addictive and the whole gameday experience can't be matched on the couch. The fact that I now have tivo all bases are covered. :point2sky

tivo would make a difference for me. you miss a lot in the stadium. i started taking headphones and listening to sonny and sam. that helps.

but there's a lot to be said about watching the game from your couch. you don't miss plays while standing in line for the urinal, or while standing in the line to be raped by a 7 dollar beer or 9 dollar chicken fingers and fries.

of course, i'm still an ES tailgate virgin......

tivo would make a difference for me. you miss a lot in the stadium. i started taking headphones and listening to sonny and sam. that helps.

but there's a lot to be said about watching the game from your couch. you don't miss plays while standing in line for the urinal, or while standing in the line to be raped by a 7 dollar beer or 9 dollar chicken fingers and fries.

We'll be glad to pop your cherry. :D

You come to our tailgate and you won't have enough room to put those chicken fingers and fires. You also won't need to buy to many beers in the stadium, but the urinal trips, I can't help you with. :)

Nothing like a live game....but home the food is "free" , you can wear a "wife beater" and a pair of shorts to "EVERY" game and you can drink as much as you want...

Archived