Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I could tell you pretty bad stories about my girls cousin regarding letting her kids get close or letting the guys' kids get close. :doh:

Good call with that, and you are doing the right thing by waiting (for both things) until you are sure, especially under the circumstances.

Look at you all giddy and ****. haha. It's a great feeling isn't it? My lady is amazing and I am thankful everyday for the moment that I jumped out on a limb and just went for it. She is worth it. Don't tell her that though she is spoiled rotten enough.

I could tell you pretty bad stories about my girls cousin regarding letting her kids get close or letting the guys' kids get close. :doh:

Good call with that, and you are doing the right thing by waiting (for both things) until you are sure, especially under the circumstances.

Look at you all giddy and ****. haha. It's a great feeling isn't it? My lady is amazing and I am thankful everyday for the moment that I jumped out on a limb and just went for it. She is worth it. Don't tell her that though she is spoiled rotten enough.

It's friggin fantastic, dude. And I'm glad that you're so happy too. Good things happen to good people......and to us sometimes too! :ols:

But seriously, in a rare, rational moment from my ex, we agreed that we wouldn't introduce anyone we were dating to our girls unless we were very serious about it. Even if it's the right thing for us, it has to be the right thing for them too. No sense in causing any more harm than we already have.

Nope.

I asked her several times if I could help her move on Monday. She said it's covered. She just wants me to come up on Tuesday, after the work's done. :)

You're true to form though. :silly:

I was just kidding, bro. I really hope it works out for you. And yeah, don't get in a rush to bring your girls around her. You'll know when its time. Good luck.

I was just kidding, bro. I really hope it works out for you. And yeah, don't get in a rush to bring your girls around her. You'll know when its time. Good luck.

I know, man, no worries. :cheers:

And trust me, I've had my youngest hang on my leg enough times, trying not to let me leave. And heard enough stories about my oldest asking why Daddy isn't here, that I'm not about to add to that.

I've sworn I won't get married again. At the point I begin to seriously reconsider that position, it MAY be time to introduce a GF into my girls lives.

It's friggin fantastic, dude. And I'm glad that you're so happy too. Good things happen to good people......and to us sometimes too! :ols:

But seriously, in a rare, rational moment from my ex, we agreed that we wouldn't introduce anyone we were dating to our girls unless we were very serious about it. Even if it's the right thing for us, it has to be the right thing for them too. No sense in causing any more harm than we already have.

Hey I am still the same ******* I was yesterday. Don't try to get people to think I am nice or good. :silly:

That's great. I felt like finally a line of communication again...Where was this these past couple of years.

I digress, No reason for them to start to get emotionally involved at this point. It was a great decision by both of you, I apologize for giving you all the credit. :cool:

My situation was ...eh...nevermind.

Can I say this thread is useless without pictures ? Or is that too forward ?

Hey I am still the same ******* I was yesterday. Don't try to get people to think I am nice or good. :silly:

That's great. I felt like finally a line of communication again...Where was this these past couple of years.

I digress, No reason for them to start to get emotionally involved at this point. It was a great decision by both of you, I apologize for giving you all the credit. :cool:

My situation was ...eh...nevermind.

Can I say this thread is useless without pictures ? Or is that too forward ?

Heh. People who I consider friends remain friends no matter how personal at any given time. Jen and I went YEARS without talking, and picked right back up where we left off, a few times. Now of course, I don't like you THAT much :ols: but the theory is the same.

And yes, you can say TTIUWOP. And I can also say "get your ass to the DDP and meet her your damn self." :D

VERY good night. Seeing her again Tuesday night, once she moves into the new place.

It was perfect.

I didn't. Could have, but didn't. She's the type I want to keep around, and so I decided to leash the inner dog...for tonight. No promises next week! :ols:

So was she DTF and you just didn't wanna pull the trigger? lol

I missed it who won?

Bb do it.

2-2.

Best draw game in a while. Barca dominated the first half but came away with no goals. Ibra scored 2 quick ones at the start of the the second half. Then the gunners rallied back to tie it. Their second goal came from a penalty, foul committed by Puyol and he got the Red.

Should be an entertaining second round.

Are you mad Feliz is in the bullpen instead of rotation

Are you kidding? I'm happier he's in the bullpen. Until he gets more experience, I'd rather see him in the bullpen, preferably as a 6-8th inning type guy.

I'm just tired from work. I just fell asleep randomly at the table for the past hour. :ols:

Archived