Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Your date is in to the horse trading thing, huh? Kinky stuff.

Yep, looking forward to that DDP.

Tried, trade. The Bud doesn't care, and neither does she apparently.

And if you'll promise to be at the DDP, I'll **** a horse. :ols:

And I thought I first said it in the DDP thread.

Sooo.....you're ultimate goal is to burst my bubble? I didn't know my ex had an ES account. ;)

And you're great at changing your voice....You don't sound like her AT ALL!!! :ols:

Soo despite the fact that my bar did not have any Jack [wtf this is America!] ...my birthday was an epic success and I survived. I think I'm still drunk actually. :cheers:

Useless without pics. haha. Glad you had a great time, and a bar without Jack is not a bar.

Health Update: I now feel like dying. This hangover is going to kill me.

Useless without pics. haha. Glad you had a great time, and a bar without Jack is not a bar.

I may or may not be updating pics depending on how embarrassing they are. :silly:

And yeah, I yelled at the bartenders. Ooops. But then I got free Jim so it worked out. And free Jack at the next bar...win.

?

How is that possible?

I can't get over it. That is a huge and heavily populated county too. 6 years ago it was one of the fastest growing counties, as far as people moving in, in the US. I guess it is due to all the banks back then saying, "Here ya go, have a house!" Everyone keeps screaming about people living outside of their means. I think the banks are not as nice as we think. They made a ton of money on all this mess and seem to getting rewarded for their conivingness.

I dread the day I get a hangover.

Edit: lol cealis

I hate you.:D When you do get a good hangover, you'll think your really sick. That's nothing! Wait till your 40. They just get worse and worse. :puke: Don't be a ***** and call in sick for work though. We do it to ourselves. There aint no getting out of work. Suck it up and soldier on. If I was an employer and a person called in sick due to a hangover, I'd tell to stay their *** at home forever.

Archived