Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Good for you HH. Glad to hear that it went well and you have already lined up another date.

If you have been waiting for it for 20 years you might be a two pump chump when the deal finally happens so you better prepare yourself.

I probably didn't phrase that correctly. I wanted her bad in high school, before ultimately falling in love with my ex-wife. And when that happened, anyone and anything else was out the window without a second thought.

I'm just saying she's someone I've cared about for a long time. Aaaaannnnndddd.....she's a Cowboys fan. If I get to a point where I'd ordinarily have to think about baseball, I'll just remember that. :ols:

:)

Happy people make me happy.

Well, happy people that I like.

:D

Thanks, buddy. 'Preciate it. :cheers:

You phrased it correctly Bro, I was just messing around. Congrats.

Thanks man.

I've always been overly-dramatic, as any regular here knows. But I feel alive again. I needed that 2-plus years to get over my divorce. I really did. But man.....women are nice. :ols:

VERY good night. Seeing her again Tuesday night, once she moves into the new place.

It was perfect.

I didn't. Could have, but didn't. She's the type I want to keep around, and so I decided to leash the inner dog...for tonight. No promises next week! :ols:

This is just my ignorance speaking but how does not sleeping with her keep her around. I am not saying that you did the wrong thing I just don't get how sleeping together would ruin it.

This is just my ignorance speaking but how does not sleeping with her keep her around. I am not saying that you did the wrong thing I just don't get how sleeping together would ruin it.

Sometimes not sealing the deal on the first night makes it better overall. It's partially a mind game because you don't want to think someone you care about is easy. The other part is showing the female that it isn't all about the sex and you want more.

That is a short take on the subject. Clearly there are factors and situations that may change this whole thing.

Not ignorant at all, doc. I'm just kind of old school, and so is she. There are two factors at play. 1) I don't want her to think I'm going to hit it and quit it, because that's not my intention at all. And 2) Her original reason for not taking things further in school was a fear of ruining the friendship we had.

I guess to some extent, I'm playing the game. And I'm not proud of that. But at the same time, overcoming the most primal urge on earth does show some amount of respect, IMO. And respect is where it's at if you want anything meaningful.

And she's coming to the DDP?

I'm working on her. I mentioned the Friday sight-seeing thing too. She was REALLY interested in that. Hopefully I'll get her there Friday and Saturday.

That makes sense, but I would think she would know you meant more than to just hit it and quit it. I dunno it just sounds like you two got something special going on. To be honest I would do the same thing, but I would do it more out of caution because I would feel like I would screw it up somehow.

That makes sense, but I would think she would know you meant more than to just hit it and quit it. I dunno it just sounds like you two got something special going on. To be honest I would do the same thing, but I would do it more out of caution because I would feel like I would screw it up somehow.

And that's where we are too. Trust me, it won't be long. Just need to get a little comfort zone going, that's all.

Honestly, as long as I've known her, I didn't know that.

I pretended to get up and leave when she finally told me. She got a kick out of it.

You know what would have been more awesome?

If you actually ****ing did it.....

J/K man... Congrats... Look forward to meeting her... Although she's gotta have mental issues, if she's dating you... :ols:

That is probably another part of it too.

They have known each other that long but that doesn't mean that she or he isn't wary of "game" or want to make the other person to be forced into an awkward situation. Better to hold off just a bit to be sure. It makes it more special.

I know talking to my girl about how nervous we were the first time, because we just wanted to make sure we were both ready to take it to the next level.

Hog, does she have kids too ?

J/K man... Congrats... Look forward to meeting her... Although she's gotta have mental issues, if she's dating you... :ols:

:ols:

I'm an *******, but even I'm not that big of an *******. :ols:

And yeah, as far as the mental issues go, and your reasoning, I couldn't possibly agree more. :pfft:

That is probably another part of it too.

They have known each other that long but that doesn't mean that she or he isn't wary of "game" or want to make the other person to be forced into an awkward situation. Better to hold off just a bit to be sure. It makes it more special.

I know talking to my girl about how nervous we were the first time, because we just wanted to make sure we were both ready to take it to the next level.

Hog, does she have kids too ?

Yeah, I truly hate the idea of playing "the game" but there's a lot of truth there, Kosh.

No, she doesn't have kids. If she did, I would be MUCH more careful. And she won't be introduced to my girls until I'm confident that it's really going somewhere...if I have an idea what you might be thinking.

All these love talk makes me feel lonely :(

Ha not really congrats am kinda jealous.

Dude, I've been divorced, and completely single for 2 1/2 years. Nothing to be jealous of here, trust me! :ols:

Congrats HH :cheers: Do what you think is right and what is best for yall!

Thanks, D.

I look forward to reading similar posts from you when you're good and ready. :cheers:

VERY good night. Seeing her again Tuesday night, once she moves into the new place.

It was perfect.

I didn't. Could have, but didn't. She's the type I want to keep around, and so I decided to leash the inner dog...for tonight. No promises next week! :ols:

You say she's closing on a new house soon, huh. Any chance she's just using you to hang pictures and stuff in the new crib?..:pfft:

You say she's closing on a new house soon, huh. Any chance she's just using you to hang pictures and stuff in the new crib?..:pfft:

Nope.

I asked her several times if I could help her move on Monday. She said it's covered. She just wants me to come up on Tuesday, after the work's done. :)

You're true to form though. :silly:

Archived