Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

hold on, your mother is taking a bath right now - i'll go check
:ols::ols::ols::ols::ols:

Best response at ES since Techboy's Obi Wan graphical response in the stocks thread.

The real question is what is BLTO doing in the same house/bathroom with my obese mother ? :paranoid:

I was just rating some girls on plentyoffish.com when I thought, "who am I to be rating people? Just because I think this girl is a 5 does that really make her so? She could be a wonderful woman." I dunno...it just made me feel bad because no one is any one number, that is a very jaded way to look at things. I felt bad so I stopped.

Wait what?

I'd show it but I'll get banned or something.

I guess I just have a bunch of goofballs as friends but even my sister sent me an email with that picture in there.

I wonder if that picture will become her Howard Dean Scream moment???

Just go to google and type "3 invisible D*** Palin" and you'll see it.

I was just wondering because its not that funny but its everywhere

You'd have to ask Sticksboi, he made them.

Yeah sorry for that, I didn't check out the Caps thread and see the other sigs. It was just an OCD moment, I was just wondering if Pink = some sort of good luck thing that I'm not aware Of

Yeah sorry for that, I didn't check out the Caps thread and see the other sigs. It was just an OCD moment, I was just wondering if Pink = some sort of good luck thing that I'm not aware Of

Haha I dunno. You and LCSF should make some Caps sigs for everyone.

Haha I dunno. You and LCSF should make some Caps sigs for everyone.

No.....:silly:

Sickboi is doing a good job.

I'm red/green color blind and when I see pink that usually means its red. I was just wondering if I was really that color blind not to tell between the caps red and pink.

Archived