Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Just walked around dc for 10 minutes looking for a place she could pee. She refused to pop a squat. And yes I'm still a little drunk.

hahaha "she" being ME. We found a hotel, and they were nice enough to let me pee in there. Slacky's done.

How did Nirvana get popular but this didn't?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u_hjgbJnh0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u_hjgbJnh0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I like that he is a 5 tool player.

Pujols

H Ramirez

A-Rod

Braun

Mauer

Utley

Kemp

Fielder

That's a typical top 8 right there.

Based off that list, 5th would be the earliest I would pick him. Not saying he's not a good player. But Dodger Stadium is a pitcher's park. So is Land Shark, where Ramirez plays. But I would probably pick Hanley ahead of Kemp. But I guess it all depends upon what your league scoring is. Pujols, Arod, and Utley would have to be top 3, im guessing.

anyone like going to IHOP after a late night out?? I go to the route 50 one up near 7 corners and its usually half full at 2am with burn outs. Free coffee too

I used to frequent the one in Ballston late night Saturdays or early morning Sundays. Place was always pretty crowded and gets really ****ing expensive for some pancakes, hashbrowns, eggs, bacon, and OJ!

Based off that list, 5th would be the earliest I would pick him. Not saying he's not a good player. But Dodger Stadium is a pitcher's park. So is Land Shark, where Ramirez plays. But I would probably pick Hanley ahead of Kemp. But I guess it all depends upon what your league scoring is. Pujols, Arod, and Utley would have to be top 3, im guessing.

Yeah I passed on him. Took Mauer. Then Adrian Gonzalez. Then Felix Hernandez. Those were my top 3. This was the first round:

Round 112Flushing Friendly AsiansCabrera, Miguel (1B DET)11Bellmore BalloonknotsLongoria, Evan (3B TB)10Real Men Love PooHolesKemp, Matt (OF LA)9Idaho PotatoesHoward, Ryan (1B PHI)8Citi WokFielder, Prince (1B MIL)7Dublin HerpleasureTeixeira, Mark (1B NYY)6Mobile MulletsBraun, Ryan J. (OF MIL)5Masta KillaMauer, Joe (C MIN)4****ing A'sUtley, Chase (2B PHI)3DC ThugzRodriguez, Alex (3B NYY)2Boston Beer MonstersRamirez, Hanley (SS FLA)1Gaza StrippersPujols, Albert (1B STL)

^^^ it must take you a bit to sign in with that username

I don't worry about signing in and remembering passwords. Get RoboForm - it does the job for you. Just point and click. So easy a Cowboys cheerleader/caveman (both are pretty much the same) can do it.

Just noticed that Jumbo used the word "igwad" again in The Stadium. That's going to be my word for the day on Monday. :evilg:

Archived