Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'll have to check out ST 3, because I quit on 2 early since it was awful (had none like the dual-appeal of ST 1) but I thought I caught a glimpse of one of my fave sci-fi babes (Jolene Blalock) in 3 when I took a quick look. :)

Popular Movies I have never seen

Independence Day

Starship Troopers

Super Troopers

Goodfellas

D2

Pulp Fiction

How have you gone this long without having seen any of these movies?

Super Troopers and especially Independence Day are on basic cable all the time.

I'll have to check out ST 3, because I quit on 2 early since it was awful (had none like the dual-appeal of ST 1) but I thought I caught a glimpse of one of my fave sci-fi babes (Jolene Blalock) in 3 when I took a quick look. :)
Oh yeah, Blalock is in the movie, and looks pretty good. I like her longer hair look as opposed to when it was cut really short for Enterprise.

She's actually the main star- Casper Van Dien is kind of in the background compared to her.

She also has a laughably awkward (not intentionally by the filmmakers either) love interest.

Starship Troopers, absolutely loved it. Denise Richards mmmmmmmm.
After re-watching it yesterday for the first time in at least 5 or 6 years, I didn't think Denise looked attractive at all in that movie. On top of that, her character is probably the most annoying one in the whole film. I wish the brain bug got her instead of the other pilot.

Going to be coming back home to NOVA this weekend. Deciding between attending the Wizards vs. Hawks game on Saturday or the Capitals vs. Bruins game on Sunday. More like deciding between spending 10 bucks to watch a crappy team or shelling out more money to watch a great team lol.

After re-watching it yesterday for the first time in at least 5 or 6 years, I didn't think Denise looked attractive at all in that movie. On top of that, her character is probably the most annoying one in the whole film. I wish the brain bug got her instead of the other pilot.

It happened to be on again today so I watched it and while I agree she is annoying and also a huge *****, but I would do terrible terrible things to Carmen Ibanez.

How have you gone this long without having seen any of these movies?

Don't have cable so I can't watch cable show me those movies 300 times every week.

I remember when I used to have cable they used to show Rush Hour all the time or Harold and Kumar, and they're all edited too. :ols:

Cable is a bunch of overpriced nonsense...You could make a case for cable and sports but other than sports there isn't much worth watching. I learned early on to listen to the radio for my sports fix.

I'm pretty sure that's only if you watch the official copies of the videos that play through the Vevo network.

Just watch a copy that a random person posted.

Yea, you're right.

It just seems like Vevo is taking over youtube.

They're almost always the first video to pop up in a search.

And a lot of times you have to dig and dig to find a non-official one.

I could not survive without cable. I know, lame.

I could, I got the computer here

I remember when my laptop went out for 2 weeks and I was stuck watching cable as well as going out ;), those were some pretty bad times. Watching MTV all afternoon and that crap, I mean...when you look at what they show in the morning and afternoon it's practically unwatchable. Infomercial after infomercial, then some movie, or 90's reruns...I spent those afternoons watching "Wild N' Out" and Food Network :(

If my TV went out I wouldn't miss it a bit but if my computer went out and all I had was Cable I'd go nuts

This is the first Easter in my life that I haven't even talked to any members of my family. Mom decided not to have our usual family get together because she and my ex are at each other's throats. Mom says she's never having the family together again for anything, but we'll see.

I tried to call mom, dad, and my girls. Got three answering machines, and didn't leave messages. I don't even want to call my grandmother at this point, because I know she's depressed, and I'm not sure I can handle that right now.

Guess I'll go pick up 12 of my best friends at the 7-11, and tackle the world tomorrow. :)

Oh, Dizzy was much hotter in my opinion. And we got to see her topless. :D
Agreed.

I think people get wrapped up in the Denise Richards' factor largely because of Wild Things.

On a somewhat related note, I find it hard to believe that Denise Richards couldn't be in Starship Troopers 3. She's not doing anything more important than Casper Van Dien is. In fact, Van Dien's probably doing more work at this point.

Also, a great underrated cheesy actor in that movie is Michael Ironside, as Lieutenant Rasczak.

Archived