Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Agreed.

I think people get wrapped up in the Denise Richards' factor largely because of Wild Things.

On a somewhat related note, I find it hard to believe that Denise Richards couldn't be in Starship Troopers 3. She's not doing anything more important than Casper Van Dien is. In fact, Van Dien's probably doing more work at this point.

Also, a great underrated cheesy actor in that movie is Michael Ironside, as Lieutenant Rasczak.

I know at one point Denise was doing a reality show. I definitely thought she was hotter than Diz though, I mean yeah you get to see Diz topless but the prom scene with that tight little pink dress on Carmen, then whispering that her father isn't home into Rico's ear, damn that's nice.

(Closes door at top of stairs leading in to The Stadium). :whew: *SMASH* (Just before glass smashes against door). Whoa. Place is rough in there. Pretty sure I saw a pic of Shanahan and Bruce Allen flying through a window. It just missed BLC who was busy doing cartwheels while singing "We got MCcnabb." His Ahab button didn't fall off his chest though. 3 tables are broken and a few chairs along with them while they "discuss" things in The Stadium room. 2 people threw their beers but we threw them out,(it was good beer). Okay. I'm going back in there.

(Closes door at top of stairs leading in to The Stadium). :whew: *SMASH* (Just before glass smashes against door). Whoa. Place is rough in there. Pretty sure I saw a pic of Shanahan and Bruce Allen flying through a window. It just missed BLC who was busy doing cartwheels while singing "We got MCcnabb." His Ahab button didn't fall off his chest though. 3 tables are broken and a few chairs along with them while they "discuss" things in The Stadium room. 2 people threw their beers but we threw them out,(it was good beer). Okay. I'm going back in there.

Godspeed, Jay man. (John Glenn reference.) :D

I still think he will not be a Redskin after its all said and done....

i hope you mean via trade.....because if we end up cutting him in training camp, i'll be even more pissed after we spent a 2nd rounder on him......unbelievable - a 2nd rounder on an injury prone, choking, over-rated QB who is getting old.

Archived