Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Really? The day fox sports radio pulled the plug on Steve Czaban and replaced him with Steven A. was a sad, sad day for me.

I like Steven A. for his basketball rants. Usually they are pretty funny and spot on. He doesn't really know much about anything else though.

So does anyone have a good way for getting water out of the ear? It's been there since yesterday morning and is really bugging me.

I guess a cotton swab didn't work? One thing you might try is actually getting more water in your ear, and then try to empty it out. The new incoming water will often flush out what's in there.

so after having yet another ****ty day of law school i want to vent in an internet forum

seriously if anybody is considering law school I hope you have some thick skin

I have never been in a setting where every single day feels like a kick to the nuts.

Seriously, I'm tired of working my ass off thinking I did a pretty good job, def having no regrets about the amount of work only to get above average results that in this setting isn't good enough. I'm tired of every single one of my classmates having a dad/mom/uncle/sister/cousin/brother thats a lawyer and that they can go to with problems or even just talk to the general bull**** that is law school. I'm tired of 85% of my classmates feeling exactly the same way that their best just isn't good enough. Tired of waking up pissed off everyday

need this **** to be over

Archived