Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yeah good luck with finding a middle eastern girl BLTO. I drove back an Afghan friend of mine back home from college last year. She took me inside to introduce me to her parents and her dad looked at me as if he wanted to rip my insides out. It's hard enough for people of the same skin color to get in on that :doh:.

Score!

I'm seeing my bff from high school as soon as she closes on her new house. And hopefully I'll be able to convince her to come to the DDP with me and meet you fools. :)

I'm gonna sleep well tonight! :point2sky

Score!

I'm seeing my bff from high school as soon as she closes on her new house. And hopefully I'll be able to convince her to come to the DDP with me and meet you fools. :)

I'm gonna sleep well tonight! :point2sky

Yeah ya won't. :silly:

How did my thread about adults cussing in front of my 4 year old son turn into the official dodge ball thread??? You gotta love ES :ols:

I heard a 2 year old curse 2 weeks ago. She had no idea what it meant...but it still happened because they are such sponges at that age.

And because dodgeball was fun.

Earlier today on a pre-race show Scott Speed admitted to losing to an 100 pound female in a pushups contest. If that's not bad, Kyle Busch (of all people) ragged on him for painting his nails. Btw, Speed also has blue hair. Weird guy.

You got it wrong, Kyle lost the push up contest to the 100 pound woman (i think it was Speeds GF). Kyle won the lug nut contest over Speed.

Earlier today on a pre-race show Scott Speed admitted to losing to an 100 pound female in a pushups contest. If that's not bad, Kyle Busch (of all people) ragged on him for painting his nails. Btw, Speed also has blue hair. Weird guy.

That was a funny interview. Speed is an eccentric dude for sure, and that's being nice. :ols:

It's pretty clear too that Kyle is working hard on improving his image. Gotta respect that. Most of us remember Kurt being a real jerkface when he was younger too, but he's grown up a lot, and most of us actually respect him now. Maybe Kyle will do the same.

It's pretty clear too that Kyle is working hard on improving his image. Gotta respect that. Most of us remember Kurt being a real jerkface when he was younger too, but he's grown up a lot, and most of us actually respect him now. Maybe Kyle will do the same.

I agree with ya on this HH. I hope that is what Kyle is doing...

I agree with ya on this HH. I hope that is what Kyle is doing...

I think it was Mike Joy that said he's trying to. And when you think about it, Kyle's been very quiet this year. No leaving cars/trucks out on the track when he loses. No blowing off the media like a pouting child. No on-track incidents at all that I recall.

Hell, it's almost like Kyle and Carl have switched roles this year. :ols:

NASCAR needs a "black hat" and I think Kyle can play that role very well. I just like the Intimidator style "black hat" as opposed to the crybaby type. It's a difficult balance to find, but if Kyle pulls it off, it will be great for him and the sport as a whole.

Archived