Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Embrace it.

Drink lots of water and take an Excedrin.

Bmac301 says Gatorade "Revive" is real good for hangovers.

:ols: I boycotted gatorade years ago, but I' will have some powerade. and I do have some excedrin so i'll have some of that too. lol thanks.... :pfft:

i think i'm gonna puike. :ols:

Powerade does wonders.

Drink that, water, and definitely take some excedrin I preferred the Excedrin PM on those type of nights.

Dude it's Wednesday and The Mavs lost...I hope it is not serious.

you scared me for a sec, but then I remembered the Mavs didn't play tonight. lol nice try. :pfft:

I was at their game on Tuesday night when they won. And since the Nuggets lost tonight, the Mavs are back in 2nd place.

Wednesday nights is trivia night at the wing place here. And it's also huge beer mug night, so it's a double whammy. "ols: oh man i'm ****ed. lol

I had a dream last night the Redskins were playing a preseason game at the old Richmond Braves Stadium and only ESers were there. Tailgating like crazy. The tickets didn't have seat numbers and we all could move around. I had a big spongy thing on my hand that said, "Giants SUCK". Guess I'm getting fired up for DDP.

you scared me for a sec, but then I remembered the Mavs didn't play tonight. lol nice try. :pfft:

I was at their game on Tuesday night when they won. And since the Nuggets lost tonight, the Mavs are back in 2nd place.

Wednesday nights is trivia night at the wing place here. And it's also huge beer mug night, so it's a double whammy. "ols: oh man i'm ****ed. lol

I hope you did well with the trivia. You're good at that type of stuff :ols:

I used to just get to class before my professors and drop off my papers. Then you don't have to sit there during class

Well that's a waste of a 20 minute drive to campus. If I'm gonna drive up there I might as well stay and get something out of lecture. Plus I have 2 classes left today and skipped em both last week cause of March Madness. I was just looking for an excuse not to go. haha.

Well that's a waste of a 20 minute drive to campus. If I'm gonna drive up there I might as well stay and get something out of lecture. Plus I have 2 classes left today and skipped em both last week cause of March Madness. I was just looking for an excuse not to go. haha.

Didn't realize you had to drive, that would defeat the whole purpose then. I did it when I could just walk to campus of if I was already on campus but just didn't feel like going to class.

Your excuse could be that you have to get prepared for the games to start. Only 4 more hours haha

I have ****ing had it with this dude in my chemistry class. First of all we have assigned groups which is ridiculous, but this guy works out at the gym before coming to class and DOES NOT SHOWER. Good ****ing lord he stinks and I'm the one who has to sit next to him. I tried to politely tell him this week so lets see if it has an effect but holy **** come on dude... this should be basic hygiene and common sense.

The end is not close enough :mad:

I know....I had two exams today and an exam and a paper due tomorrow. It wouldn't be so bad if I studied though :ols:

The guy next to me in class is eating canned peas...:wtf:

I used to bring a 64 oz. bottle of Gatorade to class and drink from it :)

:( Worst day of my life.

It's okay Dalton :grouphug:

I hope you did well with the trivia. You're good at that type of stuff :ols:

The only thing I was good at last night was drinking too many of those mugs of beer. :ols: We sucked at the trivia, mainly because there wasn't a sports topic. And there were only three of us. You really need a lot more than that to have a chance to win.

The main thing we are trying to win is most creative team name. You get 5 bonus point if you win that, and it can make a difference. The problem is, the winning team name every week is very very creative and funny. So a lot of times we may think ours is good, when in fact it fails in comparison.

Last week's winning team name was: "What's green and smells like pork? Kermit the Frog's finger." :ols:

Archived