Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

thanks..im not sure if it is a slip up in ban or what but whatever..

im on right now just to say hello to some old friends.

Well, I hope that includes BFAMs too.

I don't know if our parents got around, or if there was a mistake at the hospital or something, but you're definitely a brother of mine.

Glad we've been able to stay in touch, and I hope your friends, and friendly rivals around here can continue to have the same privilege.

i couldnt have said it better myself Jason. youre someone im glad i met and have in my life.

but dont try to make out with me..this isnt canton

Too kind, buddy. Too kind. Thank you.

Now, about thith Canton thing. It'th not my fault you're tho thexthy you big lug. Athk OVthee. He agreeth with me! :silly:

loving the life out here. i work for a brewery now and the benefits are off the chain.

the skins vs chargers game was great too for a turnout. we sucked IN the game..but the tailgate was so good that the news came by and interviewed me. we floated a keg of Stone IPA in 45 minutes.

how are you doing? what did i miss?

:ols: good to see you too. Hopefully you can stick around. :)

Hey, don't let this go to your head, pal. You're still the enemy. You're just more of a wink-wink, nod-nod enemy.

Still, you get too close and it's lights out, capiche? [/bigMike619 Head of Executive Security.]

;)

loving the life out here. i work for a brewery now and the benefits are off the chain.

the skins vs chargers game was great too for a turnout. we sucked IN the game..but the tailgate was so good that the news came by and interviewed me. we floated a keg of Stone IPA in 45 minutes.

how are you doing? what did i miss?

The last thing I would ever want is a brewery job. I would have alcohol poisoning within the first week. haha.

Drunken interview ? Priceless. If I was there it would have floated in 30.

Hey, I am good bro, just holding it down in Charlotte still. I really want to get to some drag races with this new awesome track. I know someone that works for the Charlotte speedway...If I can get the hookup I will let you guys know, I just have to talk to her about labor day weekend or october.

well if not you can find me on hog's facebook. or slackys, or hunnys..

I found you and added you...if you're ok with having a Cowboys facebook friend. ;)

Hey, don't let this go to your head, pal. You're still the enemy. You're just more of a wink-wink, nod-nod enemy.

Still, you get too close and it's lights out, capiche? [/bigMike619 Head of Executive Security.]

;)

lol I like living dangerously. :cool:

whats up bro!!!

Not much man... Been a year and a half since I saw ya... A lot of s* has gone down, but I'm still here... Got NNT'd for starting a "Gilbert Arenas suspended........ SHOULD WE?" Thread, which I felt was EPIC...

Not much man... Been a year and a half since I saw ya... A lot of s* has gone down, but I'm still here... Got NNT'd for starting a "Gilbert Arenas suspended........ SHOULD WE?" Thread, which I felt was EPIC...

And you just qualifed for the "automatic" week ban for violating the prof filter rule :ols: but I will bypass it this time...:)

Sersiously, how long to you have to be here to get your head out of your ass? :ols:

Thanks a lot man. Really appreciate this.

I'll keep an eye on him like a wasted friend on the Metro on St. Paddy's Day. (And trust me, OVC owes me.) :ols:

I owe my buddy for after the TB game last year... So wasted I couldn't find my metro card had to get an attendant...

Archived