Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The worst day of your life revolved around Rammstein? :ols:
Actually not the worst day, I feel like a idiot saying that considering I've had 2 near death experiences.

I reacted without thinking :ols:. I actually don't listen to them that much, it was more of a goal I wanted to accomplish by seeing them just once.

As of 3:33 Pacific Time tomorrow afternoon, I am on Spring Break for TWO WEEKSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Going to Mesa, AZ this weekend to visit the boyfriend's bro/gf and to watch a lot of spring training, then flying to VA on Tuesday....can't wait to be back east :)

Monkey on the loose

Known as the "Mystery Monkey of Tampa Bay," a rhesus macaque has run amok in the Tampa Bay area for nearly a year, eluding state wildlife officials and capturing the hearts of locals.

Home video shot by Tampa residents and broadcast on local TV stations shows the macaque rummaging through trash bins, scaling walls in a single bound, even hanging out poolside and swiping fruit.

On at least a dozen occasions Florida Fish and Wildlife officials shot the plucky primate with tranquilizer darts. Increasingly large doses barely fazed him. One professional trapper, hunting the monkey, wondered whether the monkey had become a "drug addict."

How does a monkey go uncaptured for a year or longer?

I'm ****ing pissed off and I'm sick and tired of ****ing Duke winning all the ****ing time. I ****ing tell you Duke is my least favorite ****ing school in the entire ****ing universe. I don't hate UNC, I don't hate BC, and I don't care about the rest of the schools, they're all fine. But ****ing Duke here...this team gets on my nerves like no ****ing other.

And everyone can go rant on how they hate USC and Ohio State in football, but I don't hate nobody in football. You know why I hate Duke in basketball? Because it's ****ing required by law. Because I'm a ****ing Maryland resident. You don't get caught rooting for Duke in this state. You go to jail for that ****. It's like treason. You pull for local teams, you pull for MD.

Anyway to alleviate my intense rage right now I had a math teacher in 10th grade who was a Duke fan, and during the 2001 national championship year that guy...that guy cracked me up. What a teacher. Lol. He is probably the only cool Duke fan, just like RP is the only cool Cowboy fan.

Archived