Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

That's how the lightrail is here, except I've had my ticket checked before. Thankfully I have a student transit pass :)

If I ever saw someone checking tickets, I'd be so taken by surprise I wouldn't know what to do. :ols: It's kinda like that scene in Clerks, where Dante left change on the counter for people to exchange as they were paying for things. The whole honesty by paranoia idea. You're afraid today will be the day tickets are checked, so you continue to buy a pass. That's probably why I see so many people at the ticket stations even when it's not necessary.

There is no logical reason it should be this ****ing cold in spring

48 Degrees Fahrenheit

Cold as ****

It was 32 degrees a couple days ago when that snow storm was rolling through. But now it is currently 74 degrees and perfect. :D

If I ever saw someone checking tickets, I'd be so taken by surprise I wouldn't know what to do. :ols: It's kinda like that scene in Clerks, where Dante left change on the counter for people to exchange as they were paying for things. The whole honesty by paranoia idea. You're afraid today will be the day tickets are checked, so you continue to buy a pass. That's probably why I see so many people at the ticket stations even when it's not necessary.

I have a friend who got caught on the light rail in Hoboken, NJ and she had to pay a $100 fine. Since then, I buy my ticket. Plus, I have no qualms funding public transit :silly:

I have a friend who got caught on the light rail in Hoboken, NJ and she had to pay a $100 fine. Since then, I buy my ticket. Plus, I have no qualms funding public transit :silly:

I usually only use the rail if I'm going downtown because it can be a mess. Or if I'm going somewhere I'm not familiar with, or if I'd have to pay for parking otherwise. So I'd like to think I don't use it often enough to worry. But I'm gonna get busted one of these days, I just know it. :ols:

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic