Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

lol nice rant ix. I hate Duke too, but they never really win championships anymore. So meh. Of course if they win it this year, my hate will go back up.

Wait a sec...what am I saying. Duke has no chance against Baylor. :pfft:

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100327&content_id=8966192&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb

The Rangers have set their starting rotation, optioning pitchers Brandon McCarthy and Derek Holland to Triple-A Oklahoma City and naming Scott Feldman as their Opening Day starter.

The rotation was set up this spring for Rich Harden to be the Opening Day starter, but an adjustment will be made so that Feldman will take the mound on April 5 against the Toronto Blue Jays.

2 run home run

National 7 - Met 5

I'm sorry for hating on the Rangers so much. I am starting to see the light. I just wanted to be mad because they were classless that day and put up 30 on the Orioles. I just wanted to be mad because they were one of the worst franchises in MLB history and still haven't won a playoff series in franchise history. But when I read about the young talent on this team which is helping to turn things around, I can't help but feel proud of this organization which is taking steps to become a contender.

Good for them. Rangers Hate = 0% now.

RP...why is Holland going to the minors :( I thought he was good. Feliz also pitching out of bullpen, I know you have been hyping him up as a good young talent :(

Why do the British have such ****ty taste in movies (besides Monty Python)????

I'm bored out of my friggin mind this weekend at our project headquarters so my colleagues (a couple from the UK) lent me some movies to watch. This is the crap they gave me: Bandidas, GI Joe: Rise of the Cobra, How to Lose Friends & Alienate People, and Miss Potter. I mean seriously. Come ON!

Why do the British have such ****ty taste in movies (besides Monty Python)????

I'm bored out of my friggin mind this weekend at our project headquarters so my colleagues (a couple from the UK) lent me some movies to watch. This is the crap they gave me: Bandidas, GI Joe: Rise of the Cobra, How to Lose Friends & Alienate People, and Miss Potter. I mean seriously. Come ON!

Shoulda given you some James Bond or Hitch****.

My cousin just found out today that his wife is pregnant...it was a surprise...this will be their 6th child...he has 5 girls. I'm the last boy with the family name, so he's hoping for a boy....can anyone please pray for him? it will greatly take the pressure off of me haha

YOU are the last hope?

Sorry dude, but your family name is screwed.

Archived