Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

5 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Wiz/Caps both on at 7 tonight. Clicker gonna be getting worked tonight.

Nats at 730 too.  You know you can watch those games online too

18 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Sort of, but not sure what you're asking.  

You can install Kodi on your phone, laptop or desktop (I have a server tower plugged up to my TV via HDMI).  I'm not sure how to get it on Roku, but it looks hard and unstable, firestick looks way easier, my friend does that and sells them.  You may already know this, but Kodi is just the entertainment software, and you install add-ons (typically video add-ons).  There are some in a native out the box list when you first install Kodi, and you can lookup directions online for how to grab add-ons from non-standard sources and install add-ons from non-standard repositories.  

Kodi is just a piece of software you install add-ons onto.

So apprently alot of indian channels are on exodus which is on Kodi. trying to figure out how to work it for my parents.  

17 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

So apprently alot of indian channels are on exodus which is on Kodi. trying to figure out how to work it for my parents.  

There are a ton of youtube vids about it, but it is rather simple to use, hard part is choosing what you want.

19 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

Nats at 730 too.  You know you can watch those games online too

True, but I'm gonna have guests over, and we're all kinda giddy about game 2 : )  I've done split screens on the streams when I'm by myself.

As for Exodus, try these directions:

https://koditvguide.com/exodus-kodi-how-to-insall-exodus-on-kodi/

I did pretty much the same thing for Phoenix.  If that doesn't work, don't think its your fault.  I have to find a replacement for Phoenix since its been bugging out since its last update.

42 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I know next to nothing about hockey other than Wayne Gretzky and the Mighty Ducks movies.... And that Anaheim embarrasingly named their team after them

I had no idea people cared about hockey until I was like 20, 21.

Never knew anyone growing up that played it, watched it, or even talked about it.

We played so much street hockey growing up, and the NHL video games on the Super Nintendo are legendary.  Never played organized hockey, but knew a couple dudes who were in serious leagues.

Liked watching Roenick and Yzerman growing up.  Sakik was unbelievable too.  They lead some teams that had others on them like Chelios, Federov and Roy - who were incredible to watch as well.

I got on the Caps wagon early, but it was always "aww, poor Caps."  Now it's..."Gawd Damn.  Poor mother****ing Caps.  ****!"

Tonight has 5-3 loss written all over it.  Leafs jump out to a 4-0 lead by the end of the 2nd.  We answer with 3 in the 3rd but then give up a goal when we pull our goalie.  Bet the farm.

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

Too bad that aint yours, fam. All those cooking shows you watch and you've retained non of that info

Sounds like my wife :ols:

Question....I'm being asked for my net income and they say you may include money from assets....WTF?

Ya want net worth or net income?....or possible income ? :chair:

I get paid whatever I earn or sell and feel like keeping.

4 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

One parent go out shopping and the other stay home with the kids?  

Thats exactly what we do. Ain't got time for all that unbuckling seat belts, telling my sons not to run in the street and get ran over while I get the baby out, telling them no to something they want while inside every five seconds. Then doing the first two steps in reverse while also packing all the groceries. No sir, one of us can go with a list. 

43 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I wouldn't want my kid suffering from only child syndrome. Gotta have two.

I saw something a few years back that basically said you needed one mil...per kid...to get them through college. 

Stack up sir. 

I know what you mean even though I have never heard of it as a diagnosis. 

Archived