Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Trying to sell a home is extremely stressfull. I cannot leave the house without making sure it is in immaculate condition. Because you never know when you'll get a call someone wants to come look at it.

Yikes, sounds like a PITA.  I'll be in the same situation as of Thursday when our house goes on the market. 

Bed always made, no dishes in the sink, vacuum lines in the carpet, all bathrooms immaculate, couch pillows fluffed, no dust, etc.  not looking forward to living like that LOL

Yikes, sounds like a PITA.  I'll be in the same situation as of Thursday when our house goes on the market. 

Bed always made, no dishes in the sink, vacuum lines in the carpet, all bathrooms immaculate, couch pillows fluffed, no dust, etc.  not looking forward to living like that LOL

We have a 5 year old and a 10 year old in the house too. It's a constant struggle. Don't pull that out to play with it! Pick that up!  Eat over the sink! Go to the bathroom in the yard so i don't need to clean the bathroom!

We have a 5 year old and a 10 year old in the house too. It's a constant struggle. Don't pull that out to play with it! Pick that up!  Eat over the sink! Go to the bathroom in the yard so i don't need to clean the bathroom!

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

Aww man, two kids.  I can't even imagine.  My wife has a hard enough time keeping the house clean with just me LOL.  I'm no longer allowed to use the half bath downstairs, I have to go upstairs to use the bathroom.  She's got the half bath on lockdown after she thoroughly cleaned it LOL. 

Yikes, sounds like a PITA. I'll be in the same situation as of Thursday when our house goes on the market.

Bed always made, no dishes in the sink, vacuum lines in the carpet, all bathrooms immaculate, couch pillows fluffed, no dust, etc. not looking forward to living like that LOL

People still have carpet?

And yeah, selling a house is definitely a pain. My last house sold in less than a week though.

And yeah, selling a house is definitely a pain. My last house sold in less than a week though.

sometimes I feel like I would kill for a carpeted house. My current house was built in 1952. Original hardwood floors throughout. And not the crappy laminate you see people laying down now. They are a pain the ass sometimes.

upstairs, yeah.  entire floor downstairs is wood ;)

When we built our house, we actually paid nearly 2,500 for 3 tiers higher "upgraded" carpet from the standard.  We've only been in the house two years, and the carpet is already showing signs of wear and tear...and we hardly spend anytime up there.  Really wish I would've listened to the wife and wooded the whole house.  Oh well, lesson learned. 

The housing market here in Denver literally hit an all-time high last week, so we are hoping to get 15% more for the house than what we paid in 2011.  Put all that money down to build a new, bigger house, and have virtually the same monthly payment. 

Where's my boy Sinister when you need him...

So its 90 degrees today, in the middle of downtown, and there are boobs and thighs out everywhere.  Me and these construction dudes were waiting to cross the street, and we are standing behind this chick with some super tight yoga pants on.  nice firm butt, its beautiful.  I guess she could feel all the eyes behind her staring at her butt, sho she tried to pull her shirt down to cover it.  shirt was too short, but she was struggling to pull it down as if she was uncomfortable.

so what gives, lady?  it's one thing if you're coming from a workout or something and you're wearing tight fitness pants, but she had on some summer dress shoes and a little fancy shirt, clearly wearing yoga pants for style.  so why are you surprised/frustrated/awkward when people are looking at your butt?  she woke up in the morning, knowing she had a nice butt, and put on tight pants to accentuate it.  Don't dress for attention if you don't want a bunch of guys looking at it. 

/rantoff

Where's my boy Sinister when you need him...

So its 90 degrees today, in the middle of downtown, and there are boobs and thighs out everywhere.  Me and these construction dudes were waiting to cross the street, and we are standing behind this chick with some super tight yoga pants on.  nice firm butt, its beautiful.  I guess she could feel all the eyes behind her staring at her butt, sho she tried to pull her shirt down to cover it.  shirt was too short, but she was struggling to pull it down as if she was uncomfortable.

so what gives, lady?  it's one thing if you're coming from a workout or something and you're wearing tight fitness pants, but she had on some summer dress shoes and a little fancy shirt, clearly wearing yoga pants for style.  so why are you surprised/frustrated/awkward when people are looking at your butt?  she woke up in the morning, knowing she had a nice butt, and put on tight pants to accentuate it.  Don't dress for attention if you don't want a bunch of guys looking at it. 

/rantoff

I mean, she could always wear a super conservative business skirt or something, where her ass would never see the light of day.....

But I'm sure she doesn't want that. She probably thought you all were staring egregiously. I can see how that would be uncomfortable, but I'm not sure what attempting to pull your shirt down does...

I'm also not sure what the goal is when wearing super tight/revealing clothing. I can understand looking them in the eye when talking to them, but other than that, my eyes are mine, and I am a product of thousands of years of evolution. The way you smell, the way you look, etc, like any other species on this planet, is going to draw my attention.

What they can do, is stop pretending like there's no issue at all with the way they dress.

I have no problem with a woman that dresses standard, not very revealing all the time, and leaving everything to the imagination. I respect them more. I assume they have more respect for themselves. I don't need a woman with her ass and titties out for me to be attracted to her.

With society in general, when it comes to how one dresses, how you dress determines how people view you. That shouldn't be off limits to women who dress provocatively. I'm sorry. Time to join the rest of the world. So when your titties are almost completely out, you wear pants so tight I can see your crack and vagina without staring intently, don't try to act like you wanted no one to look. If you didn't, you wouldn't have consciously put that on to wear out in public.

I go by the rule of:  if I have to keep adjusting anything, I'm wearing the wrong thing.   If I get the feeling of "this might be a problem later", I change.   I'm less than 5 feet tall, I get stared at enough! :lol:  

And it's like women with giant boob implants: :o  if no one's staring, you got ripped off.  Quit'cher *****in'.  Should've thought of that before. :P

I saw Edge OF Tomorrow.

I liked it. Not the best movie ever but it was pretty well made. Nice to see original ideas out of Hollywood.

Autocorrect forces correct upon the most oddest words. I swear I type of and it replaces it with if. It really has a problem with switching conjunctions. So many times I go "I didn't type that..." 

But if there's no autocorrect I'd never be able to put out coherent texts, so it's either the poor AI autocorrect or incompehensible gibberish. 

Anyway, yeah, it was a good movie. I didn't go in with strong expectations because the commercials looked stupid, but after all the rave reviews I gave it a shot. Was funny as well as dramatic. 

Can't believe this guy's been gone for nearly 20 years.  I was a freshman in high school when we heard the news.  girls in my class started crying and ****.

"And suddenly the ghetto didn't seem so tough/

And though we had it rough, we always had enough."

10405244_10152158303987006_1585490820077

Archived