Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yeah I apparently have a thing for dating foreign chicks. And I swear, every single one of them loved soccer and on the flipside I couldn't get a single one of them into football (the American version). And you know what every single one gave as a reason? It's just so slow and boring, having to stop after every play and all. So I always chuckle when I see NFL fans complaining about how boring soccer is.

And being honest, it took me a minute to get into soccer. Almost seems like me and my brother were raised to look down on it for some reason. I'll say this though, when you have a legitimate rooting interest in a match, i'm not sure there's another sport that can match the peak excitement levels that soccer can give you.

Thats what I was saying. People can come with their criticisms but when it comes to comparing actual ball time, no other sport compares. I love football, but it is getting more and more difficult every year, sitting through the soul sucking commercials and absurd officiating/regulating. That and the game has changed so much just these last 10 years that last year, for the first time, I watched very little besides the Skins sucking every week.

Soccer keeps me on the edge of my seat most of the time, even with no rooting interest.

Here you go brother.

http://rarebirdfinds.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c6d1d53ef0147e0bfbec1970b-300wi

And keep 'em. You got at least one more night after tonight to use them.

Nah, I wipe my tears like a man. No tissue needed.

My company has over $40M invested in our inventory database management system.

We keep inventory in a finance suite.

And they wonder why I clock so much overtime, instead of doing transfers, I'm waiting on it to process.  5-10 minutes per line.

ugh.

DETROIT -- If you're superstitious or suffer from triskaidekaphobia — the fear of the number 13 — you might want to brace yourself for a rare coupling in the wee hours tonight.

A full moon that coincides with Friday the 13th was expected overnight at 12:12 a.m. EDT, according to data from the U.S. Naval Observatory.

The last time it happened was on Oct. 13, 2000, and it won't occur again until Aug. 13, 2049.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/06/12/full-moon-falls-on-friday-the-13th/10399683/

So jellllllllyyyyyyyyyy.

Congrats man. A little frustrating, I got an A on my hw and project. Oh well, C's get degrees.

Damn straight. Style points are good and you should strive for perfection, but at the end of the day, you still passed the class, which was your goal (or at least one of them) from the start.

I

It's a fusion of the Jordan VI, XVII, and XXIII. I have these in a different colorway. Decided to get these.

They look like the 17's, but I could be wrong. I've been out of the mainstream shoe game for almost a decade.

Looks like  you're right, Sin.  #swag

I was like thinking...they look like Jordans.  But something about 'em is Fugazi.  Now that MLS mentions the blend I can see it.  Not sure if I can rock with those joints, but I've never been much of a Jordan guy.  Only pair of Jordans I've ever owned were the various colorways of the Space Jams.

Yeah I was like somethings off a little with those.

I was a fan of the Jordan's up until 14. Then they kinda fell off after that imo. I liked the Wizards color scheme for the 17-18's but I still didn't like the shoe.

Last updated pair I wore was the 19's, but I only wore them a few times. I'll still **** with any of the retros though. I still rock the retro-futuristic black/gold patent leather 1's, and the Concords/Last Shot's

Yeah. Most Jordan's I can't rock with. But every now and then, I see something I like. 

Like these. They are being released in August...

Shop-Online-Air-Jordan-6-Sport-Blue.jpg

One thing that pisses me off is the price of the shoes. Granted I keep my shoes good for years. But still, $140+  for shoes are crazy.

Another thing about Jordan, and most shoes. They really don't look too good on my size 18 feet lol

@ Sin, those 17s in the wiz colors were sexy as hell. 

MLS, yeah son...these prices are getting out of hand.  When I bought my Area 72 Foams a while back, my wife was shaking her head at me the entire time when checking out LOL. 

Nike knows some of us like shoes more than just about anything else, so they've got us by the balls.    :(  It's one of those situations when I have to tell myself repeatedly "I work hard, I deserve what I want."  LOL

Archived