Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yeah. Most Jordan's I can't rock with. But every now and then, I see something I like. 

Like these. They are being released in August...

One thing that pisses me off is the price of the shoes. Granted I keep my shoes good for years. But still, $140+  for shoes are crazy.

Another thing about Jordan, and most shoes. They really don't look too good on my size 18 feet lol

Yeah those look pretty good. I generally won't go above $80-$100 unless we're talking running/cross training shoes. And retros.

Speaking of retros, I saw a kid (probably 15-16) rocking the Penny's in Montgomery Villlage. I had no idea those were back in circulation

Nike knows some of us like shoes more than just about anything else, so they've got us by the balls.    :(  It's one of those situations when I have to tell myself repeatedly "I work hard, I deserve what I want."  LOL

Yeah those look pretty good. I generally won't go above $80-$100 unless we're talking running/cross training shoes. And retros.

Speaking of retros, I saw a kid (probably 15-16) rocking the Penny's in Montgomery Villlage. I had no idea those were back in circulation

Yeah, Nike is killing people with the retros man. It sucks because they know people are going to buy them like Chewy said. 

Nothing gets me sadder than seeing those lines on Saturday morning at the shoe stores. Half of them bammas are losers that get money from their mother and the other half are losers who get money from their girls... Who may or may not be on welfare...

semi off-topic, and maybe its the "get off my lawn" part of my personality...but all these little young bammas rocking these new age fancy nikes and think they're sneaker heads kinda annoys me.  Compared to the 90s, the shoe game today is garbage.  Little dude was at the barbershop today, couldn't have been more than 15-16, talking about his Weather Map Foams.  Yo little homie, folks of my generation (28-35) were rocking foampoties before you were even born.  These young dudes wouldn't even know Lil Penny if they saw him LOL

Lil-Penny-01.jpg

Yeah I'm just not that enamored with most shoes nowadays. Most of them are ugly as hell. Not gonna lie though, I wasted no time dropping $$$ for those Concords. Wouldn't hesitate with the crazy Dr. Frankenstein foam posites either. 

Kids nowadays have no concept of shoe style. I see all these weird colors and these dudes look like they're getting ready to play laser tag or something

And lol at Lil Penny. Man we're getting old

lol Lil Penny.

That made me think about the Grant Hill Sprite commercial. The one when he was a cowboy or something. 

Lot of NBA dudes had awesome commercials in the 90's. I remember a funny one with Dennis Rodman and David Robinson with (I think pIzza hut) stuffed crust pizza.

lol Lil Penny.

That made me think about the Grant Hill Sprite commercial. The one when he was a cowboy or something. 

Ok that's funny. I told my wife about 2 weeks ago I want a pair of old school Grant Hill Fila sneaks for my birthday next month...

I had to show her a pic and sent it to her phone so she could find them. They were re-released last year and I planned on getting them...then forgot, and simply haven't bothered.

I am sure she will get the obvious hints.

Enjoy, you're in for a treat.

"Would you **** me? I'd **** me."

In the very beginning of that movie, there is this news broadcast thingy about the girl they found in WV.....the bridge that they show "Old Dundon Bridge"- I lived 5 minutes up the hill from there.  It has since been torn down and a new one built.

Still.  Creeped.  Out.  I haven't lived there since '98 and to this day it still gives me shudders to think about.

On Tuesday I was in that state right when you fall asleep and start dreaming I guess I thought I heard someone trying to break into my apartment and flipped my ass right onto the floor.

I felt like the biggest tool in the world when it turned out to be nothing.

On Tuesday I was in that state right when you fall asleep and start dreaming I guess I thought I heard someone trying to break into my apartment and flipped my ass right onto the floor.

Thats why I sleep with a machete

Never thought of Jodie Foster as particularly attractive, bt she does look a lil cute in this face wise (she is dressed very conservatively, which I don't mind)

Thats why I sleep with a machete

Never thought of Jodie Foster as particularly attractive, bt she does look a lil cute in this face wise (she is dressed very conservatively, which I don't mind)

She is absolutely smoking in Elysium.

She has aged very well.

All you all bash on soccer and call it boring but tell me how bar discounts and cheap beer in DC is boring 

I was going to hit up Jaleo (Jose Andres' restaurant, Bethesda) but the rain was so bad yesterday, and this dumb city locks up any time there's even any HINT of rain. So of course I leave work at 2 PM and don't get home until 3.  :lol:

It would've been nothing, but you just told 77,000+ people, soooo.....LOL

Archived