Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

This site has been nearly inaccessible today. As a result this was like the longest day ever.

You too? I thought it was just me...like because of the trademark thing, the universe was giving me the finger or something. I finally left the house around 1:30...it was on sports talk radio here, on CNN in Burger King (wtf?), etc. Ugh.

Don't think I'll ever get a gun (I'll just keep the machetes) but i have thought about getting a bow and arrow/crossbow and going to an archery range to practice.

Not me. Soon as I get the heck out of DC and their ridiculous gun laws... Gettin' me a shotgun. Going to be like Clint Eastwood out that piece... "Get off me lawn."

Not me. Soon as I get the heck out of DC and their ridiculous gun laws... Gettin' me a shotgun. Going to be like Clint Eastwood out that piece... "Get off me lawn."

Lol I'll wait until I'm 60 or something.

Or maybe by then I'll have a servant android that can throw hands (courtesy of a bruce lee app or something) and if a kid eggs my door I'll send it out to whoop his ass.

You too? I thought it was just me...like because of the trademark thing, the universe was giving me the finger or something. I finally left the house around 1:30...it was on sports talk radio here, on CNN in Burger King (wtf?), etc. Ugh.

Lol this **** was like "Nope," every time I tried to sign in.

Good man. A shotgun for home protection is the standard. You can get a Mossburg Maverick 88 w/ pistol grip for $150 brand new

I blame the military for my love of guns. Two shotguns, two pistols, and an assault rifle....I'm ready for the ZA

The only thing I'm worried about is when I move back to Maryland like a year and a half from now if I can just move back with it and get it registered there or if I am going to have to get rid of it since its moving a gun over state lines and stuff. But the gun market is strong so Im sure I can get back almost all of what I put into it.

The only thing I'm worried about is when I move back to Maryland like a year and a half from now if I can just move back with it and get it registered there or if I am going to have to get rid of it since its moving a gun over state lines and stuff. But the gun market is strong so Im sure I can get back almost all of what I put into it.

You should be able to register it in any state you move to.

It's too ****ing hot. First this area gets bitter cold winters that end in May and now we have sweltering summers which reach 100. No joke. Was in the car and the temperature outside...100. 100! Is this the Mojave Desert? 

The weather here used to actually be moderate instead of these extreme conditions. 

It's too ****ing hot. First this area gets bitter cold winters that end in May and now we have sweltering summers which reach 100. No joke. Was in the car and the temperature outside...100. 100! Is this the Mojave Desert? 

The weather here used to actually be moderate instead of these extreme conditions. 

I can recall making a post back in January about reminding myself of the bitter freezing Day After Tomorrow cold that was sweeping the area, when I felt like ****ing about the heat later on in the year.

Didn't work. It;s like being in an oven. A straight up oven

Tried tellin you guys. **** the heat. Give me cold weather anyday all day..

I can roll with 85-88 and manageable humidity. But **** today. Felt like triple digits easily.

I aint forgotten winter yet though. Just doesn't help when you feel like your skin is melting. I've never been so cold in my life. Then all the constant snow/sleet and ****ty roads, and ****ty drivers. And ****ty Redskins. Last winter was awful. Just awful. Meet me halfway, nature.

just played a kickball game in this heat and we were playing down people.  we only had 6 people against a full team and we won 8-3.  Game last over 75 mins!

Whatever dude, its like in the low 80's now.  :lol:

Your ass would've died had you played earlier.

Yeah okay  <_<

Take some humidity too and then we'll see what you think, mr. California

come down here where ya can drink the hot air  :P

I miss my grand babies dangit

Archived