Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I already messaged the girl on facebook and told her I changed my mind. Said I hadn't thought it through and that I don't want such a challenging and strong willed dog for my first one. Also realized I need to create a side yard to put a dog for when the gardeners and whatnot come over.

I feel bad though. She looks like a sweet dog. I bet I could've been a good owner to her. Plenty of exercise.

Get yourself a fufu dog.  The amount of chicks that stop to talk to you and pet your little pup is absurd. 

When I take our little guy to the big city park, swear to god a good 7-10 chicks stop to pet him every time.  Most of them jogging in shorts or yoga pants.  :wub:

Get yourself a fufu dog.  The amount of chicks that stop to talk to you and pet your little pup is absurd. 

When I take our little guy to the big city park, swear to god a good 7-10 chicks stop to pet him every time.  Most of them jogging in shorts or yoga pants.  :wub:

Do they want the D?

Today I fell in Pho. Dear god. I have lived next to this amazing place for four years now and just finally tried it.

Also +1 on the fufu dog. Single guys go buy one. I sometimes walk my girlfriends friends super fufu pup. Chicks ****ing love it. Forget dating apps.

I already messaged the girl on facebook and told her I changed my mind. Said I hadn't thought it through and that I don't want such a challenging and strong willed dog for my first one. Also realized I need to create a side yard to put a dog for when the gardeners and whatnot come over.

I feel bad though. She looks like a sweet dog. I bet I could've been a good owner to her. Plenty of exercise.

pits are one of the easiest dogs to train. They are one of the best breeds around. They're ferocious cuddlers though. Too bad you didn't keep her.

Yes

I wonder how many dudes actually use that and expect to randomly get some. Chances are more than likely its some chick with low self esteem, a  desperate fat chick, a hooker, or a chick that is going to cut you up into 50 neatly arranged pieces.

That is of course unless they advertise dating with the possibility of getting some. Even then I think the regular random open setting/high level online dating stuff would be more ideal. That just seems like a disaster waiting to happen, on top of an exploitation of every dudes fantasy that there are hot chicks waiting to jump on them at the drop of a hat, with little convo/feeling out/dating process.

You never go into a date (or whatever that is) with sex as an expectation, rather spur of the moment. Some poor guy uses that and probably thinks he's ordering sex to go like a double bacon cheeseburger, and is devastated when he finds out thats not the case. 

Archived