Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So I was just thinking this as I was walking in the door, though I've thought of it many many times before....

So my apt. complex has a "no soliciting" sign as you drive in by the clubhouse. But I'll still have damn magazine sellers and dudes that want to sell Marine stuff come up to my door. Now, I never answer the door when someone knocks unless I'm expecting someone. I mean seriously, never. I also don't answer phone calls from random numbers.

BUT...can I put a no soliciting sign on my door? I'm totally serious about this. I don't want people bothering me. Do people HAVE to obey? I'm sick of all the teeny bopper magazine saleskids coming around and missionaries.

ok mini jthor time

today my friend from high school (pretty hot btw) haha invited me to happy hour so i went with ever yintention of hitting on her

got there...her friend came

WOW

haha like yo such a pretty girl i mean pretty and she works at some think tank doing work on latin america (aka i love you) haha

anyways...im chillin being me and im talking to her ftr she eye ****ed me when i first got there i caught her

now im not sayin im a model and chicks should worship me but im not an ugly dude and i mean from our conversation we got along (i think im pretty easy to get along to)

and i dont think shes below average or ugly at all shes really pretty but not the kind o fpretty that gets hit on 24-7

anyways after like 2-3 hours of happy hour most of our time spent on each other im like alright i gotta go work tomorrow...and im leaving and ive NEVER done anything corny like this haha but i had to this time

i was like heyyy do you want to hang out sometime and she was like caught off guard i think and was like yeahhh next time your hanging out with shanna (my HS friend) tell her to call me

uhhhh wtf??!?!?!?!?! haha

anyways...i feel like i give off the vibe to girls that i dont deserve seriousness and its wack

that is all

edit: and seriously at the risk of ****iness i have gotten with dimes girls ive thought were out of my league cuz im funny it aint like i think im the best looking guy but give a dude a chance and im on it! for real! this girl aint having that! wack!

this girl is killlllllin me and i have no idea what to do. this situation is just blowing my mind and now im completely lost

lol wack sauce why cant girls just understand our awesomeness

on and ibleed im posting a picture so to quench your man crush haha

I'm going to have to chime in and agree with the girls are crazy and confusing vibe that seems to have taken this page. Like when they call you and ask to hang out while their home over spring break and then proceed to tell you everyday that they are too busy to hang out that day.

Archived