Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

You shouldn't have been cheating anyways...lol

the thing he got pissed about the most?

so my friend's hubby was telling me he'd see me on fri for our other friend's bbq

another of our mutual friends (guy) piped in and i asked him if i was going to see him fri, too

mutual friend says that he doesn't know, he has a lot of schoolwork

so i say dude come on schools not on saturday you can hang out

and the original dude (friend's hubby) says to mutual friend "Yeah, let's get nasty you can spend the night!"

my bf thinks that last quote is directed towards me

Wow, are you TRYING to make your bf jealous/mad? I can understand why he got upset now.

I feel bad for your bf :(

<whispers>

Getting them to break up will only make her mad at you, and you will even have less of a chance.

<AHEM>

What was that?

you should have taken the initiative and deleted the comment because you know how he could have taken it.

i think your "Bunny" deserves more than an apology now.

why should i have deleted it when it wasn't even directed at me?

MissU..stop paying attention to people on here that dont even know you...theyre ****ing with you and just trying to entertain themselves.

youll figure it out and you should know this isnt the way to do it

bigmike with the rational advice.

He'll be fine. I'm gonna call him in a min and try and soothe his soul.

it could have been interpreted that way. his arguement is valid. (hahahaha)

and then i told him how stupid would i be to leave that up there so you could see it later if it was about me? i thought nothing of it. that's my personality and that of my friends'. He hasn't met my friends on the east coast yet so he didn't get it.

and then i told him how stupid would i be to leave that up there so you could see it later if it was about me? i thought nothing of it. that's my personality and that of my friends'. He hasn't met my friends on the east coast yet so he didn't get it.

you're right, whole thing is blown out of proportion. but that drama thing, that was a dick move.

screw 'em. I want it to say "Don't waste your time, I won't buy it. Trust me." or something. Because I won't.

Our laptop broke tonight, so SS and I are working on one computer and I'm acting like a crack addict... "just gimme five more minutes with ES... five more minutes!!!"

Anyway... I have a customer (a young, hip, recently married couple in a SFH in a fairly posh Alexandria neighborhood) who put a sign on their door that says something like:

"NO SOLICITING

We won't buy firewood

We won't convert to your religion

We won't buy magazines

We don't want candy

If you try to solicit here, the police will be called."

The first time I saw it, I was like "geeeez........" - but I understood :yes:

and..... methinks I'll have to wait until SS passes out to respond to any posts concerning me. 'Til then, I'll be in the fetal position, rocking back and forth in the corner, sucking my thumb and muttering "must... see... ES..........."

you're right, whole thing is blown out of proportion. but that drama thing, that was a dick move.

well it was 2am and i had a few beers in me and he had gone to bed so i couldn't discuss it with him....so i was frustrated

but i still don't see why that would make anyone mad

Archived