Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

i got a question and i jokingly said it to my sister when is aw her this weekend

she just got out of a long ass relationship and my mom was telling her she looked all pretty blah blah blah sister working out now eating healthier

why girls do this? LOL

get single all of a sudden its time to get dressed up to go to the ****ing grocery store LOL

its liek you couldnt have put that effort into lookin good when youre with a dude? and its not just my sis, a lot of girls do this its pretty funny

i got a question and i jokingly said it to my sister when is aw her this weekend

she just got out of a long ass relationship and my mom was telling her she looked all pretty blah blah blah sister working out now eating healthier

why girls do this? LOL

get single all of a sudden its time to get dressed up to go to the ****ing grocery store LOL

its liek you couldnt have put that effort into lookin good when youre with a dude? and its not just my sis, a lot of girls do this its pretty funny

Guys do the same exact thing.

why girls do this? LOL

you have more time on your hands when you're not in a relationship, so you have time for all that crap.

if i go out, i'm dressing nicely, unless we're gonna spend the evening on the couch at his boy's house who doesn't feel obligated to put on a shirt

actually, edit that: I will STILL dress nicely even if his boy dresses like a redneck, i always feel overdressed

Really tho, with guys it's usually a change in attitude from when you're just hanging out or dating to when you're "in a relationship" or even worse, married. They're so thoughtful and sweet and nice up until those points. Not in all cases of course.

Cause we don't have to try as hard in the later stages. Sex is a given when you're "in a relationship" or married.

Really tho, with guys it's usually a change in attitude from when you're just hanging out or dating to when you're "in a relationship" or even worse, married. They're so thoughtful and sweet and nice up until those points. Not in all cases of course.

I'd always do nice things for you sweet pea.

:cloud9:

Cause we don't have to try as hard in the later stages. Sex is a given when you're "in a relationship" or married.

i'ma hold out when I get back to cali then......make him work for it from now on

but then he thinks i'm being stingy and he'll get mad and it will backfire!

Archived