Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

good, now go make him a sandwich and rub his feet. its the least you could do for causing him so much stress.
i know i know i get why he's mad....the frustrating thing is that he can't get over it quickly. It takes him a good day to get over ****. So he probably won't be over it til i get back to cali. He BETTER be over it!

step 1...

it's like we get in an argument or whatever....then i get over it quickly. so i go to him and try to cuddle and act silly or whatever, but he's never over it as fast as i am.

My ex was like that.

Thats whats great about me and my fiance. We get over **** in a very short period of time.

so what step should i be taking then- he's not a big "feelings" talker

my girl is just like your man...she gets all uppity and cant just squash **** and move on.

i just ignore her and her attitude and do my thing. if she has something to say then she can..but if she waits an hour or longer i will go "you really held on to that for that long?"

shes learning that i get past stuff fast enough that she needs to speak up if she has a problem. i am always open but im not going to feel guilty or dig for her feelings..

keep **** real yo!!

my girl is just like your man...she gets all uppity and cant just squash **** and move on.

i just ignore her and her attitude and do my thing. if she has something to say then she can..but if she waits an hour or longer i will go "you really held on to that for that long?"

shes learning that i get past stuff fast enough that she needs to speak up if she has a problem. i am always open but im not going to feel guilty or dig for her feelings..

keep **** real yo!!

so i should ignore it? Usually I'm the one that's pissy, and I guess he does ignore me when I'm like that. Letting him cool down always works.

i do, and he knows it...he's my BUNNY :silly:

Oh lord. What is going on with the 3 page gush fest in the Random Thought thread? Shouldn't you be HIS bunny?

Guys aren't bunnies, EVER. If Mondizzle ever called me her "bunny", I'd turn around and smack her so hard she wouldn't know what just happened. Real talk.

you should tell all his friends that he's your "BUNNY" he'd love you for that :silly:

lmao that's actually one of the arguments we've had in the past...i had a problem calling him all of my little pet names in front of his boys until he finally kirked out on me...so i only do it in front of his brother now:silly:

Oh lord. What is going on with the 3 page gush fest in the Random Thought thread? Shouldn't you be HIS bunny?

Guys aren't bunnies, EVER. If Mondizzle ever called me her "bunny", I'd turn around and smack her so hard she wouldn't know what just happened. Real talk.

He's not just my bunny, he's my bunnycakes as well. And my sweetbottom.... and....hahaha that's it, man i hope he never sees this thread

Well, if you read all 3 of those pages you'd realize that SHE's the guy in the relationship, and HE's the girl !!

so i should ignore it? Usually I'm the one that's pissy, and I guess he does ignore me when I'm like that. Letting him cool down always works.

You should cool his hot heart with a cool island song.

Wait, No, he has an icy heart. You can't melt ice with a cool song.

So you have to warm his icy heart with a hot island song. But, it's a cool island song.

hmmm, well then, you're gonna end up freezing his hellish heart with a cool island song

Archived