Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

ain't no shame, i still am. Did you watch this season at all?! With the transgender?! Eye opening, I tell you, watching the transgender flounce around in "her" underwear all season

I watched like one episode. To be honest, I don't have much time these days. Next season I'll try and get on top my Real World game

I watched like one episode. To be honest, I don't have much time these days. Next season I'll try and get on top my Real World game

well you can always watch them online- that's how i caught up with the finale and the reunion

I love my brother- while I'm on the east coast I left my car with him (he loves to drive it) and he gave it an oil change, did my brakes, put a new air filter in, and a bunch of other stuff. Last time he had my car (over xmas) he detailed it for me.

<3 older bros

ouch...my girl says the same thing Mark. I just look at her like she is an alien and she laughs. She is going to find out when 43535443 people come out here for the game that it is not a hobby following the Skins.

I didnt spend almost 1000 dollars to fly to B-More overnight, drive to Canton with a group of strangers, sleep in a hotel with 4 other dudes for 3 days and drink for 14 hours a day because it is a "hobby".

so this girl in my office is a fellow working on god knows what (to be honest nothing) haha

anyways she graduated from Harvard law last year or something and hates law...like i have no idea why she went to law school and given the opportunity she got it makes me so angry that shes wasting it away ****ing about how she doesnt wanna do corp law, clerkships, practice in any way,

these are the people that make me angry haha that just go to law just because and cuz she murdered the lsat's got a spot at harvard

i wish i had the stats to go to HLS and i guarantee you iw ouldnt be dicking around at some non profit scheduling **** for funders

/rant

so this girl in my office is a fellow working on god knows what (to be honest nothing) haha

anyways she graduated from Harvard law last year or something and hates law...like i have no idea why she went to law school and given the opportunity she got it makes me so angry that shes wasting it away ****ing about how she doesnt wanna do corp law, clerkships, practice in any way,

these are the people that make me angry haha that just go to law just because and cuz she murdered the lsat's got a spot at harvard

i wish i had the stats to go to HLS and i guarantee you iw ouldnt be dicking around at some non profit scheduling **** for funders

/rant

Many attorneys don't like being attorneys. Nothing new. I work with the AG's office, and a lot of them hate what they do.

Many attorneys don't like being attorneys. Nothing new. I work with the AG's office, and a lot of them hate what they do.

lol yeah but they do it!

this chick has never practiced...never worked in the courts...nothing like a complete waste of a JD lol from harvard none the less!

bigmike puts the random in the random throught thread

i havent heard that song in YEARS and i have been singing it all day.

anyone watch the soup?

see the clip on maury where the black girl thought her man was cheating with her best friend because he loved her "chicken tetrazzini".

i have been saying chicken tetrazzini for about a week..

http://www.imbringingbloggingback.com/2009/04/09/the-soup-chicken-tetrazzini/

Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 1:22 PM

Cc: friend 1; friend 2

Subject: [QUAR] RE: silver spring md

Importance: Low

Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 1:24 PM

To: me

Subject: RE: silver spring md

No I made a mistake and you guys are buggin out my fault I wont send anymore emails lol

Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 1:20 PM

To: friend 2

Cc: friend 1

LOL who you cc’ing dog

Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 1:21 PM

To: Friend 1

Cc: me

wow could we not use that language in our work email hoodrat

Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 1:21 PM

To: Friend 2

****in relax I made a mistake

Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 1:20 PM

To: Friend 1; me

dont ever cc me again

Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 1:16 PM

To: Me

Cc: Friend 2

Subject: silver spring md

Silver spring Maryland is this your boy?

Adenhart, a 6-foot-3, 185-pounder from Silver Spring, Md., was a 14th-round pick in the 2004 draft, and made his major league debut on May 1, 2008, also against the Athletics.

He made two other major league starts, getting his only decision in a victory over the Chicago White Sox on May 12. He was 37-28 in the minor leagues from 2005 to 2008, including 9-13 last year at Triple-A Salt Lake.

He got his break this year with a good spring training and the fact the team needed help in the starting rotation, with John Lackey, Ervin Santana and Kelvim Escobar all starting on the disabled list.

The Minnesota Twins held moment of silence before their game against the Seattle Mariners Thursday afternoon. Also, there was to be a moment of silence before the start of the Texas Rangers' home game against the Cleveland Indians.

There was no word on whether the Angels' Thursday night game against the Athletics will still take place.

"I'm pretty sure we'll go to the stadium," Hunter said. "I think we're going to get together, that's what [manager] Mike [scioscia] does. We'll talk about what we need to do about helping the family out. Forget us, I worry about his family. That's real love right there. Baseball is temporary.

"That could have been any baseball player out there, it could have been any of us out there last night."

:rotflmao:

oh im gonna miss work haha

Archived