Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

walked this girl home from the bar last night around 3 am and ended up making out with her on her parents doorstep. we were half naked and it was only 35 degrees out.

I felt like I was 14 again and was worried about her dad coming out with the ol' shotgun. haha. What a blast.

walked this girl home from the bar last night around 3 am and ended up making out with her on her parents doorstep. we were half naked and it was only 35 degrees out.

I felt like I was 14 again and was worried about her dad coming out with the ol' shotgun. haha. What a blast.

lol, ummmm, how old was she???

on her parents doorstep??? how old is this girl?

I got my girl a dozen for v-day. she was very happy about it.

my boyfriend got me purple ones for vday...and he surprised me cuz they were waiting for me when I got home from the gym :)

do women get embarrassed if they are with a guy and they havent shaved their legs that day?

like, do you get embarrassed by the fact that your calf has a 5 oclock shadow?

no...but then again, the hair on my legs is blonde so even if it grows it's not noticeable...

but i rarely, if ever, go a day w/o shaving my legs

my boyfriend got me purple ones for vday...and he surprised me cuz they were waiting for me when I got home from the gym :)

no...but then again, the hair on my legs is blonde so even if it grows it's not noticeable...

but i rarely, if ever, go a day w/o shaving my legs

i dont mean visible but feel more.

and i had mine waiting for her when she came over. i told her "go get me my coat please" and she looked at me like i was crazy...but when she walked in she came out and laughed. i never snap or order her around.

believe it or not she has me in check...weird.

Archived