Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

you just watch gran torino?

Nah, The Outlaw Josey Wales :D Old school Eastwood, ftw. But I heard Gran Torina was pretty banger, I'll have to watch it sometime.

When you respond, do you address your response to R. John? Or just to John? Or just to R.?

Why not just respond Dear R. John Doe?

I was always taught to respond to someone however they've signed it, but that could just be me :whoknows:

Nah, The Outlaw Josey Wales :D Old school Eastwood, ftw. But I heard Gran Torina was pretty banger, I'll have to watch it sometime.

Josey was #2 on my list forever right behind Unforgiven but they were both moved down by Torino. Unforgiven is still my favorite but you just cant **** with Josey.

I would suggest you watch Gran Torino. Well worth watching and I heard it is his last acting role.

I have never had Chik-fil-a. The whopper I had for lunch was tasty though.

That's like saying... "I've never had a good bottle of Merlot, but I did enjoy a good glass of MD 20/20 Grape last night." :silly:

Go to Chick-Fil-A tomorrow and report back. ;)

i walked my dog a little bit ago for over an hour and she wants to go out again.

i just want to go grab a smoke, so i have to get up very very very slowly and hope she doesn't notice.

i just let my dogs out the back...it's nice there's a fence out there

i just let my dogs out the back...it's nice there's a fence out there

after 3 years of living on a ton of acres, i now live in the center of town. i have to walk her and pick up her poop for christ sakes.

i love living in town again, but damn are there some things that make me miss the hills.

Hey ****er in my class who's phone kept going off every 2 minutes during the test, THANKS A LOT. We all shot you a look every time, I even said something to you. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO you didn't want to shut your phone off. And because of you, I kept getting distracted during the test. Way to go dude, you just made a new enemy. Screw you douchebag. :mad:

Oh and you dip****s that keep calling about the factory warranty on my car expiring...I JUST BOUGHT THE THING!!!!! I've told you to stop calling me but you dont listen. QUIT IT YOU *******S. /end rant

after 3 years of living on a ton of acres, i now live in the center of town. i have to walk her and pick up her poop for christ sakes.

i love living in town again, but damn are there some things that make me miss the hills.

Why don't you walk her while you smoke? Or is it a far walk?

I always take my dog out when I smoke and vice versa, but we don't have acres...next year though I'll have a fenced in half acre, ftw :D

Why don't you walk her while you smoke? Or is it a far walk?

I always take my dog out when I smoke and vice versa, but we don't have acres...next year though I'll have a fenced in half acre, ftw :D

she is a pain in the ass with this new fangled walking thing. there is no quick out and back. if she is out, it's a half hour around the block.

Why does ST always ignore me?? :(

I'm sorry honey baby. Not sure how I missed that.

Well, it's kind of a long story. There's a good number of people who know the story. Let's just say, Chick-fil-A had history, and I wasn't allowed to go in them around my way for an extended period of time.

Archived