Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I had a disturbing dream that I ate catfood out of those large buckets of meow mix, with milk like cereal. In my dream, I loved it. But towards the end, i started to realize what I was eating and I woke up. I almost puked. No whenever I see the catfood out, I get a little nauseated thinking about that dream.

when I was a kid, my sister did the same thing and my mother had to call poison control to make sure she didnt overdose :ols:

when i was a kid, i guess i didn't eat the whole container. But definitely more than the recommended daily allowance.

My bro used to eat sticks of butter....when he was a kid

it's no joke. Jacobs is a MONSTER.

How long do you think his career will last? He is big and quick. Can't make many cuts and isn't much of a threat out of the backfield. He is good, but him and Portis are two different kinds of back. I'd still take Portis.

As much as I hate to say it, people over-hype Portis like CRAZY. They make him out to be a top 5 back in the league. Portis is no longer the back he was in Denver, his lack of a 5th gear pains me. There are so many runs he could take to the house but he doesn't have that break away speed anymore.

slacky, you realize he was 5th in the league last year, right?

As much as I hate to say it, people over-hype Portis like CRAZY. They make him out to be a top 5 back in the league. Portis is no longer the back he was in Denver, his lack of a 5th gear pains me. There are so many runs he could take to the house but he doesn't have that break away speed anymore.

I agree fans overhype Portis like crazy. However, running backs don't always have to have that break away speed. We have been seeing it more lately with guys like Chris Johnson, and the other younger speedy backs. But as running backs get older, they break down fast. They can still be really good at making cuts, finding holes, and a quick first step. But they don't have to have that break away 4.3 speed.

Archived