Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Dan Patrick is good radio in the morning. I wonder if he has a DC affiliate , I have to listen off the internet from a North Carolina station

I think I'm the only person in the States who doesn't wake up with coffee. Don't usually eat breakfast either. I wait till lunch to chow down :silly:

Is it java or something computer-related :silly:

Those were some good Caps chats last year. Hopefully you'll be around in the chat once the playoffs start

It's an intro to programming course...Unix coding to be exact. But the department refused to let me substitute it. So I am stuck here listening to this guy talk about stuff that I don't need to know. :mad:

I'll definitely be in the chats dude when the playoffs start. Hell we should fire it up for the game tonight.

***Not directed at anyone on this site***

But **** YOU YOU WHORE. I'm so tired of your **** it's ridiculous. It's so funny how when I start talking to a chick and things are pointing to a possible relationship you all of a sudden want to talk again and "hang out". I made the mistake of doing this with you last time and I ended up ruining the chance i had with this other girl I was talking to at the time. What's even greater is once we do start messing around the whole "feelings are still there and we shouldn't do this anymore" talk comes up and we stop talking again. So it's back to square ****ing one again. Not this ****ing time though. Yeah you just got dumped by another ******* boyfriend but don't ****ing come to me for comfort. You had your chance and you blew it. Text me and call me all you want. I'm not ****ing responding.

:rant:

Archived