Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

It's an Asian thing... specifically Philippino I think. Something to do with a direct translation.

It's not an Asian thing, it's a foreign thing, and I'm aware of this. This girl was born in America but her entire family was from Cyprus.

EDIT: btw, it's "Filipino", he who thinks he knows all things Philippines :silly:

"Before I go out today, I just have to wash the dishes and pass the vacuum."

Ha, that sounds painful :silly:

This could be a whole thread on its own, but I also hate when people say "I could care less" and "one foul sweep/swoop".

One thing I sometimes catch myself saying, even though I know it's grammatically incorrect: "A whole 'nother", as in "That's a whole 'nother story" :)

Has anyone ever heard this one....another :wtf:

"Is so crowded here, I couldn't even cuss a cat without getting hair in my mouth!!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you just plain made that one up :silly:

EDIT: WOW....... just WOW

(from some southernism blog):

"That bathroom was so small if you can't even cuss a cat without gettin' fur in yer mouth. A wonderful expression showing how tiny of a space sumtin is."

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you just plain made that one up :silly:

EDIT: WOW....... just WOW

(from some southernism blog):

"That bathroom was so small if you can't even cuss a cat without gettin' fur in yer mouth. A wonderful expression showing how tiny of a space sumtin is."

LOL I wish I could say that too...but no it's true. :silly::doh:

lol @ pass the vacuum

a lot of my family says that...its the literal translation of how you would say it in spanish

haha yeah. They explained it to me as well. I still gave them hell for it.

I was confused at first. I was all set to run a Go-Route only to find out that they just needed to vacuum the carpet.

Archived