Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I hate talking on the phone! And she can call me dammit!

after writing that i realized calling was electronic but you know what i mean...

and i was in the lounge and saw this article haha you should read it

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/04/07/AR2009040703705.html

edit: its about texting while people talkt o you in person...so not applicable to you :silly: haha

what does IIRC mean?

if i recall correctly?

Also who do some people insist on referring to themselves by first initial and middle name. for example: R. John Doe

If I get an e-mail signed R. John Doe, am I supposed t address the response to R.? To John? To R. John??? WTF man quit being greedy and just pick a first name and a last name!!

if i recall correctly?

Also who do some people insist on referring to themselves by first initial and middle name. for example: R. John Doe

If I get an e-mail signed R. John Doe, am I supposed t address the response to R.? To John? To R. John??? WTF man quit being greedy and just pick a first name and a last name!!

I have no idea what you are talking about but youre still the bomb.

but I dont know any R John Doe's

that's not the point! Say someone e-mails you and they sign the e-mail

Regards,

R. John Doe

As opposed to

Regards,

John Doe

or

Regards,

Robert Doe

When you respond, do you address your response to R. John? Or just to John? Or just to R.?

if i recall correctly?

If I get an e-mail signed R. John Doe, am I supposed t address the response to R.? To John? To [highlight]R. John???[/highlight] WTF man quit being greedy and just pick a first name and a last name!!

R. John made me think of AR-JON

Archived